supermike80

What the hell will vegans eat now???

Maybe this will shut them up.  I have a high school friend that only post vegan and PETA crap on Facebook.  I hope she reads this.

My sister and her husband are vegans and they are intolerable to eat with. Love them but my goodness they're annoying with what they can and will not eat.

No beef
No fish
No poultry
No milk
No cheese
No butter
No eggs
And the husband won't eat pasta because he believes most are made with eggs

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Humans are supposed to eat meat. 

We are and if we weren't all of our teeth would be molars like cows.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, peenie said:

My sister and her husband are vegans and they are intolerable to eat with. Love them but my goodness they're annoying with what they can and will not eat.

No beef
No fish
No poultry
No milk
No cheese
No butter
No eggs

I have a nephew that also refused to eat honey because it's somehow enslaving the bees or some such nonsense.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

No beef
No fish
No poultry
No milk
No cheese
No butter
No eggs

My sister's mother in law is like this and often asks my sister to pick up the rolls or the desert or whatever it is and "make sure it's vegan..."

Fock you.  Pick it up yourself.

Previous research has shown that even brushing against a plant can ‘stress it out’ - meaning it ‘warns’ nearby plants that something has happened, the researchers said.

Shudder to think how bad the cantelopes must be screaming when they're being defiled by some of those vegans (aka phags) 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Shudder to think how bad the cantelopes must be screaming when they're being defiled by some of those vegans (aka phags) 

Kinda makes it more exciting to think they can feel it.  :wub:

• Haha 1

I've made love to a half dozen or so vegan bittches and they all had a foul smelling pusssy. Give me a bittch that wants a steak before she gets the d1ck. 

Well hot damn - even more reason to eat cows.

Cows eat grass, cows hurt grass - cows must be punished by eating them! :banana:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Maybe this will shut them up.  I have a high school friend that only post vegan and PETA crap on Facebook.  I hope she reads this.

Make sure she does...  Post the link on her wall...

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Well hot damn - even more reason to eat cows.

Cows eat grass, cows hurt grass - cows must be punished by eating them! :banana:

:first:

37 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Can we go back to eating poosay?  I know that Michael Douglas was telling us not to, but I just can't resist it.  Kind of like bacon.  :dunno:

It's a risk, but one you gotta take!  :thumbsup:

I know I got back in the saddle, otherwise the cancer should've just killed me.  Can't let the terrorists win.

1 hour ago, peenie said:

No beef
No fish
No poultry
No milk
No cheese
No butter
No eggs

My father in law is the same.  We manage.   In the Detroit area there are quite a few restaurants that are vegan friendly nowadays and at least offer up a couple solid choices.  The beyone and impossible burgers have made life a lot easier for those whack-a-doodles

I was veggie for about 7 years. 95 to 02.  Macrobiotic for the last 3.  No meat, no dairy, no baked flour, no nightshades, no sugar.  Never felt so good in my life.  I would still eat some buffalo wings every once in a while, turkey and everything on Thanksgiving.  Did bring a Tofurkey one year.  I wasnt making a statement, just eventually got there.  I stopped when I started getting lethargic biking or playing hoops.  It is funny to me how much someone being vegan or whatever bothers the meat eaters.

23 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I was veggie for about 7 years. 95 to 02.  Macrobiotic for the last 3.  No meat, no dairy, no baked flour, no nightshades, no sugar.  Never felt so good in my life.  I would still eat some buffalo wings every once in a while, turkey and everything on Thanksgiving.  Did bring a Tofurkey one year.  I wasnt making a statement, just eventually got there.  I stopped when I started getting lethargic biking or playing hoops.  It is funny to me how much someone being vegan or whatever bothers the meat eaters.

It is odd to me as well.  

However the loud and proud ones sure do get annoying.  

Ive said this here before.  I have one part of my family that has gone vegetarian for the last maybe 5-8 years.  A cousin, and then he gradually  got his sister into it when she got breast cancer.  They have never been the loud and proud type and are not fussy at events like Thanksgiving.  Which I appreciate.   Im sure others have the opposite type in which they begin to loathe vegans or vegetarians.  Or whatever it is your are labeling yourself.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

You’ve got this backward!  It is sad to me how much someone being a Meat eater causes Vegans to hate fellow humans. They protest at our restaurants while we eat, they call us names and obscenities when we leave, etc.

1 of my sister's went all weird on us back in the day. Literally all she ate was salad. After about a year, she got sick as hell. Her hair even started to fall out. Doctors told her to cut the sh!t and eat meat or die.

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

You’ve got this backward!  It is sad to me how much someone being a Meat eater causes Vegans to hate fellow humans. They protest at our restaurants while we eat, they call us names and obscenities when we leave, etc.

I honestly have never seen this in my life.  

Oh ive heard loud and proud vegan before but Ive never come across what you are talking about here.

But then again I wonder where a lot of posters live.   Seems like some wacky places.

• Haha 1

People do know that not all vegans or vegetarians do so because they are PETA animal incubators right?   Im beginning to wonder if this is known or just dismissed?

Even if a random human from another country would die every time I took a bite of meat I’d still eat just as much. It’s delicious and good for you.

This guy I started running with was a vegan for 3 years and his doctor told him he was not getting enough protein and recommended that he add fish to his diet. So yes, doctors will tell a vegan they aren't eating properly.

This is why I dislike eating with my sister and her husband. When we go out to eat do you think they read the menu and pick something? Hell no! This is what they do:

Sister: Umm..... I'd like the Thai noodles with vegetables please.....ummm...... But I don't want the tofu.... Could we have it without tofu please. We're not eating soy........ And also, could you check if the vegetables are seasoned with fish sauce? 

Waiter returns: Yes, they use fish sauce 

Sister: Ohhhh...... Well I can't have that.....umm.... I'd like your rice mango chutney with .....ummm.....well.... is this made with chicken stock? 

It's a frigging nightmare and it happens all the time. They choose a burger place and order bread and lettuce. I hate eating with them because it turns into a whole polite soft spoken torture.

I love them but I don't like eating with them.

7 minutes ago, peenie said:

This guy I started running with was a vegan for 3 years and his doctor told him he was not getting enough protein and recommended that he add fish to his diet. So yes, doctors will tell a vegan they aren't eating properly.

This is why I dislike eating with my sister and her husband. When we go out to eat do you think they read the menu and pick something? Hell no! This is what they do:

Sister: Umm..... I'd the Thai noodles with vegetables please.....ummm...... But I don't want the tofu.... Could we have it without tofu please. We're not eating soy........ And also, could you check if the vegetables are seasoned with fish sauce? 

Waiter returns: Yes, they use fish sauce 

Sister: Ohhhh...... Well I can't have that.....umm.... I'd like your rice mango chutney with .....ummm.....well.... is this made with chicken stock? 

It's a frigging nightmare and it happens all the time. They choose a burger place and order bread and lettuce. I hate eating with them because it turns into a whole polite soft spoken torture.

I love them but I don't like eating with them.

You just know that once the waiter goes through that entire hassle he's going to be adding his own special animal-based protien sauce to whatever she ends up ordering. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

My HS physics teacher back in the mid 80s was big into macrobiotic.  He is still alive 35 years later so... :dunno:

Also as you found out, vegan is not good for athletics.

My daughter is vegan.  Doesn't bother me except I don't think it is healthy, but at this point that is for her to figure out, she wouldn't listen to me if I tried.

5 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

I kind of meant in the posts here, and some I have seen friends post on facebook..things like I dont eat grass, give me a rare steak.  Just eat your steak.  Things that you state would be ridiculous.

I don't agree with mocking vegans, but I thought this was worth sharing.....

Fox News Host Eats A Steak While Interviewing A Vegan

https://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/fox-news-host-eats-a-steak-while-interviewing-a-vegan/85735910/?fbclid=IwAR3mZRkHDQD8CsBjRR0eiTKd7GP-udP3PHm2dSfpgvZUJ0jd7N4s-RINlCQ

Damn. I wanna go get  a cheeseburger after reading this lunacy.

White Castle it is!!