Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Meghan Fox's kid stepped on a bug and they gave it a funeral?

What if a roach was trying to communicate or befriend a human? Nothing it could ever do would signal to us they were trying to be friendly. Like a cat or dog, they know how to gently approach, but any approaching roach will immediately get them killed or placed in cup to be transported outside. If bugs were intelligent, we'd never know...

You guys should LOOVE Megan Fox....

There were significant rumors she cuckolded Brian AG with other guys...

12 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

You guys should LOOVE Megan Fox....

There were significant rumors she cuckolded Brian AG with other guys...

tell me more :jerk:

they were going to get a divorce because megans career took off and she demanded bag stay at home and watch the kids which means his career died. but they reconiled and apparently bag accepts his fate.   i saw bag do an interview once.  the poor guy had to do it from his home and he had a drum kit to work out anxiety and complained he never leaves the house.  

who is bag? I am so not woke

Do vegan sluts swallow?  Seems like they'd be hypocrites if they did, as jizz is a byproduct of an "animal" just like milk. 

1 minute ago, edjr said:

who is bag? I am so not woke

Brian Austin Green

I volunteer to engage her and Charlize Theron in a three way while the rest of you guys kidnap/rescue their kids.  Just let me know when you're ready.  

1 minute ago, DonS said:

Brian Austin Green

Oh right :doh:

Boy what an upgrade for him. Have you seen Donna Martin lately? looks like she was run over by a truck and put back together again

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, riversco said:

they were going to get a divorce because megans career took off and she demanded bag stay at home and watch the kids which means his career died. but they reconiled and apparently bag accepts his fate.   i saw bag do an interview once.  the poor guy had to do it from his home and he had a drum kit to work out anxiety and complained he never leaves the house.  

Yeah, that's why his career died...  :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Yeah, that's why his career died...  :D

imagine if fox never cancels the terminator tv show and it rolls on as a huge hit.  bag is a huge star.  lena headey never is on game of thrones.  we never get all those crappy terminator films.  

What has her career been since the xformer movies?

they should send child services to these freaks homes. i blame the man.. 90210 supercuck more than her. i guess he'll never take his son fishing, etc :rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

they should send child services to these freaks homes. i blame the man.. 90210 supercuck more than her. i guess he'll never take his son fishing, etc :rolleyes:

He will bring him in the minivan to wrestling practice

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

I volunteer to engage her and Charlize Theron in a three way while the rest of you guys kidnap/rescue their kids.  Just let me know when you're ready.  

We need a plan that can be executed in 4 seconds. Sorry kids. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riversco said:

imagine if fox never cancels the terminator tv show and it rolls on as a huge hit.  bag is a huge star.  lena headey never is on game of thrones.  we never get all those crappy terminator films.  

The reason why his career died is because it got out that he voted for Romney and not Obama.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

The reason why his career died is because it got out that he voted for Romney and not Obama.

Reason 857 why liberals suck. Not that I like BAG, but the cancel culture...ugh

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

Reason 857 why liberals suck. Not that I like BAG, but the cancel culture...ugh

While I know that there is truth to that in general, in this case, I was only joking. :thumbsup:

Well, at least I think I am.  I have no idea who he voted for.

2 hours ago, riversco said:

That was Emilia Clarke 

What did she do with all those babies she has swallowed? Did little Harvey Weinstein get a send off? 

3 hours ago, riversco said:

Damn, totally forgot that Green played Derek Reese on the TV Terminator show...  When I read this, I couldn't remember what character he played and had to look it up...

Either way, he should have stayed with Vanessa Marcil...

I gave some weird bug a shower the other day in my garage. That's nice right?

That Home Defense product works awesome..   

35 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Leana headley was cersei on got... 

I think he was thinking of Emelia Clark being in the Terminator movie, while Headley was on the TV show. 

She's also heavy into astrology and believes in spirit animals for people lololollllllllllooooooooooooool