Sign in to follow this  
FlyinHeadlock

Whot got them WR's Blues

If you have any viable WR's still standing at this point pat yourself on the back. I'm limping but made it. I might be ok if Devante Parker returns. Looks like he is back at practice non contact. Using a waiver, either getting AJ or Terry. Open that present tomorrow.

Crazy part, I was kicking myself in the auction. I left $60 on the table but good thing I did. I was going to get AB or Evans. They can't help me now. Ended up buying a bunch of upside WR3's instead and kept swapping them out on matchup all season. Worked surprisingly well...

Evans, Chark, Parker one league...got AJ Brown and Sterling Shepard...still have Tyreek Hill and hoping for a bounce back and maybe Parker and/or Chark to be healthy.  But not when i needed the injuries.  

I cut Brandin Cooks and benched Tyler Lockett.   Rolling with Darius Slayton, AJ Brown and Zach Pascal who are all recent patchwork pickups.

Auction draft: Week 1 squad was Evans, JuJu, Marvin Jones jr, and G Tate. 

Week 15, still alive but now rolling with McLaurin, Perriman, and D Washington... Not good, not good at all.  WR is usually a strong position for me.  Not this season.  

Yep, Chark and OBJ. WW is thin, I'm going to have to take a swing, or just roll out OBJ and expect 3 for 30

I'm playing for 3rd instead of 1st because of my wide receivers.  We start 4 WRs.  They didn't show up last week.

Davante Adams

DJ Chark

John Brown

Deebo Samuel

Tyler Boyd

Adam Thielen

JuJu Smith-Schuster.