Sign in to follow this  
jgcrawfish

What the Kupp?

Anybody have any news on what the deal is with Cooper Kupp?   He was only on the field last week for 34% of the plays or something and his #'s are way down from early season.  A

I don’t, but looking at his stats they are way down, haven’t seen anything about him being hurt or in the dog house.  

Sorry. 

is it because they won somewhat easily the last couple of games?  the last loss they had he had 10 targets.

Are they TRYING to go with the Gurley/2 WR looks at this point, but if they get down then Kupp becomes a much bigger factor?  and, if so, what will happen vs dallas?  unfortunately I always think Dallas will be strong (and then they often suck in actuality)

I agree, the Rams offense and team seems to be trending the right direction, but my concern was Kupp wasn't in nearly as much even when the game was closer early on.  I'm probably still starting him, but i'd sure like to see 6/100/1 over what he's been putting up.  

I dont have too many other options in a 12 team league after losing Rideley and Parker.. rolling with him and keeping fingers crossed..if i had to predict, 70yds, 1td

Ive got to decide between kupp and aj brown.  Both getting similar targets of late but i think brown is on the field more. Can't have a broken play td from the sideline 

11 hours ago, cavern said:

Ive got to decide between kupp and aj brown.  Both getting similar targets of late but i think brown is on the field more. Can't have a broken play td from the sideline 

not to mention that AJ's big play potential is much greater.  

16 hours ago, cavern said:

Kupp

Road Goff is putrid but I have to go with cupp in hopes of a shootout or a comeback attempt. 

• Woods (99% snaps in Week 14, 9 targets)
  • Josh Reynolds (66%, 0)
  • Cooks (39%, 2)
  • Kupp (29%, 4)

• makes 0 sense. But I’m starting Kupp over Sanders. Dallas has been bad against the pass the past month. Slot receivers have been doing dmg. Miller, Beasley, Edelman.

And the patheticness continues.  1/3 of the way thru 2nd Q and still no catches.  He's been targeted on a couple of passes, but road Goff is awful.  I'm about to be done with Kupp.  I have AJ Brown sitting on my bench in favor of zero points from Kupp.  

in 3 WR sets he is coming off the field far more now. Higbee is effecting that. Also Reynolds is being used more and Woods is recently the focus. 

I got lucky last week and won despite the fact I started goff instead of lockett. 

The garbage man can deliver...waited until way late in the game to score a TD.  I should have started Lockett.  

14 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

The garbage man can deliver...waited until way late in the game to score a TD.  I should have started Lockett.  

That is what i said all day.