RLLD

Who was wrong?

Looks like the cop, but it's a little early to tell.  We don't really know why he pulled the kid over.  At this point, all we see is him pull in behind the kid and order him out of the truck.  I THINK, I don't KNOW, that cops are supposed to tell you what you did wrong before anything happens... unless they have probable cause.  It's possible that he did have probable cause, but that wasn't in the video.

27 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Looks like the cop, but it's a little early to tell.  We don't really know why he pulled the kid over.

Pretty sure he said paper plate. Sometimes hood rats that don't have a license plate just make one out of paper. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pretty sure he said paper plate. Sometimes hood rats that don't have a license plate just make one out of paper. 

That could be a temporary tag.  In NJ the temporary tag on new vehicles are paper.  Now, if that's not what the cop meant by paper plate, then I think the cop is right.

Without knowing exactly the reasoning I dont think the police officer acted appropriately. I dont think approaching a vehicle with your gun drawn for a false plate is appropriate. HE may just be reporting that it is a temp plate with no easily visual ID. He may very well be there due to a violent domestic disturbance because he did say he got into it with his GF prior to this

40 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

That could be a temporary tag.  In NJ the temporary tag on new vehicles are paper.  Now, if that's not what the cop meant by paper plate, then I think the cop is right.

And sometimes they just make one up. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And sometimes they just make one up. 

If that was the reason for the stop would having weapon drawn necessary 

24 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

If that was the reason for the stop would having weapon drawn necessary 

You draw your gun when you feel its necessary. There are many dead cops that wish they had. When you start doing patrol and going after bad guys you can draw it or not as you wish. I'm assuming this mope didn't pull over when the cop tried to pull him over, looked like he went home, which to me would set off some alarms. But I wasn't there, so I don't  know everything. Neither do you. 

No one laughing all he was calling momma the whole time

Lol...has to be fake..he went from crying like a to mfing the cop....

He tells you to get in the car...uou get in the car...he says put your hand behind your back...you do it.  Pretend your playing Simon Says...just do what your told...why is that so difficult...if he is mistaken...then it will be over quick...thats all...shut up and do what your told.  Christ...what a ...crying then saying choke my neck lol

dude. why is this even a question? no license, tail lights out. crying noncomplying bish. guarantee the traffic stop wasnt that close to his house and he kept driving to get to his momma. fock this idiot.

me and girlfriend just had a fight :cry:  :cry:

2 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Without knowing exactly the reasoning I dont think the police officer acted appropriately. I dont think approaching a vehicle with your gun drawn for a false plate is appropriate. HE may just be reporting that it is a temp plate with no easily visual ID. He may very well be there due to a violent domestic disturbance because he did say he got into it with his GF prior to this

The suspect was getting out of the vehicle. At that point the officer has no idea what the suspect is doing and pulling his weapon is justifiable.

Everyone knows when you get pulled over stay in your car with your hands at 10&2. 

The kid is an idiot, "I'm 17 take your cuffs off me"

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

The suspect was getting out of the vehicle. At that point the officer has no idea what the suspect is doing and pulling his weapon is justifiable.

Everyone knows when you get pulled over stay in your car with your hands at 10&2. 

Is making a finger gun and pointing it at the cop okay?

My rap sheet

Thank you come again.

15 minutes ago, edjr said:

Is making a finger gun and pointing it at the cop okay?

Just keep the pinky extended. The cop might think you want to give him a shocker

Just now, Cdub100 said:

Just keep the pinky extended. The cop might think you want to give him a shocker

wait till he sees what I'm wearing :o

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

By the looks of it he was already at the location and parked. This was not a traffic stop which probably means most the action here was justified