Sign in to follow this  
Kopy

Baltimore TE's

Who would you go with tonight. Stick with Andrews. Or role the dice with Hurst?

If Andrews plays, you have to roll with him, unless you have a much better option on your bench (and you probably don't). 

If he sits, it's a clear stayaway. Boyle has actually been getting more targets (don't be fooled by Hurst's one big play last week). But truth is we have no idea how it would shake out, and Ravens are a pretty low-volume passing offense to begin with. You're basically just praying for a TD from whichever of the two you pick.

Again, I don't know your league, but I can't imagine there aren't better options on your WW than either of those two.

19 minutes ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

Hurst 7 targets past 2 weeks.

Boyle 5 targets past 2 weeks.

OK, so looking at a small sample size over an arbitrary time period, Hurst has slightly more targets. For the year, their lines are Boyle 37/27/291/2 and Hurst 32/26/286/2. I don't see how you can draw any conclusions from that other than that they're both stayaways.

I'm not crazy about it but I'm rolling with Andrews. Taking a big risk between his knee injury and the fact they might be up by 30 at half. Might be on a low pitch count. But I don't really have any other viable replacement.

1 minute ago, carmo911 said:

Debating sitting Andrews regardless and picking up and playing OJ Howard or Hollister.

I have Andrews and picked up Howard earlier in the week just in case. If Andrews plays, I'm starting him. Don't see how I could ever in a million years view Howard as the "safe" option.

Granted, this is for a consolation match, so I'm not sweating it too much.

The phrase "give it a go" doesn't exactly reassure me, but that may just be Garafolo's word choice, so I'm trying not to read too much into it.

Unfortunately,  Hurst IS my backup plan. And I think I'm gonna roll the dice with him. My paranoid self is envisioning Andrew's "giving it a go" and after the first series it's to much and he calls it a night.

Never bench your studs is just a saying that's always ringing in my ears.

I'm starting him in 2 leagues.  OJ is my back-p plan in both. "giving it a go" reminds me of those AT&T "just ok" commercials...  Not a happy feeling at all.  

I'm starting HIGBEE (if Everett doesn't play) in place of EDWARDS.......can't risk a 0 to start the playoffs....also have Thomas, Fant and OJ Howard available for my consideration....but Edwards will ride the bench this week

• Like 1