Sign in to follow this  
AintNoStoppinMeNow

Week 15 and 16 DST Thread

Who do we like during playoff time?

Debating between Pittsburgh and Green Bay myself with Cleveland sitting on the wire. I like all three options but having a tough time deciding. I stashed the Packers awhile back for this stretch but Trubisky and the Bears offense suddenly looks competent. Green Bay ranked #2 this week by FFToday. Pittsburgh has been overcoming their offense all season and get the Bills this week with the lowest O/U of the week. Cleveland is tempting with all the sacks Kyler Murray has been taking lately. 

San Francisco owners just saw their defense get shredded last week by the Saints leading to a negative point performance for many. They're back home with a plus match up but their D is suddenly the walking wounded missing the likes of Richard Sherman and Dee Ford. 

Anyone streaming a bad defense in a good matchup like NYG vs Miami or Philly vs Washington? Maybe even Detroit against Jameis with a bad hand? 

I've been subbing in other Ds for SF for the past couple weeks. That ends this week, with no obvious streaming candidates on the wire. I'll take my chances and dance with the fellas what brung me, especially when they'll be home favorites with match-ups that don't particularly scare me.

Does your D get negative points for being scored on?  Or getting yards piled on?

I'm sticking with PIT.  They will nerf Allen's yardage total, keep the score low, and get a few sacks.  I shy away from playing crappy Ds in good match-ups.   Especially in negative points leagues. MIA recently torched PHI , NYG stopped PHI & WAS stopped the GB defense from scoring points.  WAS D is keeping it close.  Even CIN made the NYJ D look bad a couple weeks ago.

A little bit of homerism here, and they are banged up a bit. But I'm liking Seattle.

At Carolina this week, and would really like to get last week's embarrassment out of sight and mind. And then next week, we got a home game against Arizona.

9 hours ago, AintNoStoppinMeNow said:

Who do we like during playoff time?

Debating between Pittsburgh and Green Bay myself with Cleveland sitting on the wire. I like all three options but having a tough time deciding. I stashed the Packers awhile back for this stretch but Trubisky and the Bears offense suddenly looks competent. Green Bay ranked #2 this week by FFToday. Pittsburgh has been overcoming their offense all season and get the Bills this week with the lowest O/U of the week. Cleveland is tempting with all the sacks Kyler Murray has been taking lately. 

San Francisco owners just saw their defense get shredded last week by the Saints leading to a negative point performance for many. They're back home with a plus match up but their D is suddenly the walking wounded missing the likes of Richard Sherman and Dee Ford. 

Anyone streaming a bad defense in a good matchup like NYG vs Miami or Philly vs Washington? Maybe even Detroit against Jameis with a bad hand? 

Steelers. 

5 hours ago, Kopy said:

A little bit of homerism here, and they are banged up a bit. But I'm liking Seattle.

At Carolina this week, and would really like to get last week's embarrassment out of sight and mind. And then next week, we got a home game against Arizona.

Not a Seahawks fan, but I'm with you the next two weeks.

I already have the Steelers but looking to add another Def to block my potential opponent.  Who do you like amongst the following: Giants , Chief's or broncos ?

I’m starting SF this week. I picked up DEN at home vs DET for week 16. Not sure I’ll play DEN over SF week 16 (SF vs LAR), but at least my potential opponent won’t be able to start DEN. 

Lions homer.  They are a hot mess right now and are going are a potential shutout every time they take the field with Blough, only two viable WRs, no viable RBs or TEs and a makeshift O Line.

LOVE Denver as the #1 defense next week and like Tampa this week.  They aren’t great but their D Line should overwhelm Detroit’s pathetic O Line leading to sacks, turnovers and a potential score...