Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Jets at Ravens: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Jets: WR Demaryius Thomas, S Jamal Adams, DT Quinnen Williams, OT Chuma Edoga, RB Bilal Powell, CB Brian Poole, CB Arthur Maulet

Ravens: QB Trace McSorley, WR Jaleel Scott, OL Ben Powers, LT Ronnie Stanley, ILB Chris Board, DT Justin Ellis, CB Anthony Averett

The Ravens won't be able to score if the Jets keep encroaching before the play. A bold strategy, but it could work. 

hahahahaa

from the yahoo live feed

if the jets don't score here jackson is gonna be done the next series they score on

I have Justin Tucker. We get -1 for a missed xp. I think they were about to kick after the third TD. Jackson was on the sideline. Then after the penalty and scoring again, they go for two. :mad:

Jets offensive line is offensive.  Bell still has juice, still has wiggle.  Whatever he gets he gets on his own because they don't open up much for him.  Darnold is under constant pressure, although that INT right before half was all on him, just a horrible throw.  I almost get the feeling that the Ravens are sort of cat-and-mousing the Jets, just kind of toying with them.  Need the Jets to stay within the 2 scores they are right now, just so Jackson will go deeper into the game.  

I needed the jets to make this something of a game to keep jackson on the field . 

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

I think he gave you enough...

3 more Ravens points and shut down the Jets. MONEY

Got what I wanted out of Ingram. But if I win I likely face Lamar and I'm already having nightmares.

Well, I Lamar'd somebody in 2 different leagues.  I found it unbelievable they kept him in until the 4th quarter.  Dude is unbelievable, as a Steelers fan he terrifies me. 

43 minutes ago, Ehlana said:

Fortunately for you and the Steelers he's probably gonna chill week 17.

So they're safe for Week 17. But what about the next 10 years?