Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Derrick Henry - DNP again Friday

This could get potentially ugly....at the worst possible time, of course.

Of course, he can play without practice, and has stated that he will be out there in a crucial game against the Texans. However, even if he does play (which I assume he will), volume could be a problem.

Making matters worse, there is no clear-cut cuff IMO. Lewis or Blasingame or RBBC....who knows?

Henry (hamstring) wasn't spotted at the open portion of Friday's practice, Erik Bacharach of The Tennessean reports.

Analysis: Henry didn't practice Wednesday or Thursday, so his continued absence Friday is notable. There's a pretty good chance he'll be listed as questionable ahead of Sunday's 1 p.m. ET contest against the Texans, though the running back previously stated that he plans to play through his hamstring issue, per Jim Wyatt of the Titans' official site.

Plus I can’t say Lewis has looked as explosive as he once was. If Henry unexpectedly sat, still a risky play

26 minutes ago, DrG said:

Plus I can’t say Lewis has looked as explosive as he once was. If Henry unexpectedly sat, still a risky play

In the unlikely event that Henry sits, I have Blasingame waiting in the wings....as I believe that he is actually the most beneficial cuff.

Hasn't had a carry all year, mind you....but as a large smash-mouth kinda guy, I just believe he fits the offensive scheme better. Additionally, he has very good hands and speed for a big back, as he demonstrated last week.