Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

Pick 2WR .5 PPR will respond to links

Kupp @ Dal 8th... Must start I think. Dallas has been pretty bad against the pass lately. Also slot WRS have been doing well against them.

Sanders vs Atl 21st... Falcons defense has been a lot better since the bye. Jimmy has been hot, but I don’t know if I can trust Sanders. I had him plugged in Tuesday. But just moved Fuller in there. After every big game Sanders has disappeared. I’ve lost most of my games because of him. Will he disappear again?

Fuller @ Ten 17th... Titans have not given up many TD’s to WR this year. And Fuller is coming off an injury.. Fuller has done really good against the titans in the past. My gut is starting to lean towards him... even though lots of sites hate him.

McLaurin vs Phi 29th.. Eagles made Eli and Slayton look great for a half. McLaurin has the talent to beat this defense but can I trust Haskins to get him the ball......

Or go with some fliers? Perriman, Miller.. Conley

I like Kupp and McLaurin who should get a td and about 80 yards. Phillys Secondary has been torched the last two games with Parker and Slayton. I think McLaurin can get in the endzone with a td. Fuller and Sanders could blow but they also have a lower ceiling also. I like these two and no fliers. They arent worth taking over these two.

• Thanks 1

I might be tempted to go sanders and mclaurin tbh. I think kupps looks are affected quite a bit by higbees emergence. Thanks for getting mine. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

You needing a higher floor or ceiling?

I’m project to lose by 8 because my opponent had Lamar Jackson Thursday...

24 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

I’m project to lose by 8 because my opponent had Lamar Jackson Thursday...

Kupp and Mcl then. Imo

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Kupp and Mcl then. Imo

Would you bench Melvin Gordon for any of these guys? I feel like he won’t do much like 50 yards rushing and 20 receiving. 

Kupp and McLaurin.  Washingtons QB is getting more in the grove.  I had Mclaurin and he did great until they switched QB's  I just picked up Parker so I'm playing him instead. Could use some advise

• Thanks 1

On 12/13/2019 at 7:20 PM, Byrdman5 said:

Kupp @ Dal 8th... Must start I think. Dallas has been pretty bad against the pass lately. Also slot WRS have been doing well against them.

Sanders vs Atl 21st... Falcons defense has been a lot better since the bye. Jimmy has been hot, but I don’t know if I can trust Sanders. I had him plugged in Tuesday. But just moved Fuller in there. After every big game Sanders has disappeared. I’ve lost most of my games because of him. Will he disappear again?

Fuller @ Ten 17th... Titans have not given up many TD’s to WR this year. And Fuller is coming off an injury.. Fuller has done really good against the titans in the past. My gut is starting to lean towards him... even though lots of sites hate him.

McLaurin vs Phi 29th.. Eagles made Eli and Slayton look great for a half. McLaurin has the talent to beat this defense but can I trust Haskins to get him the ball......

Or go with some fliers? Perriman, Miller.. Conley

Kupp

Sanders. 

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Byrdman5 said:

Would you bench Melvin Gordon for any of these guys? I feel like he won’t do much like 50 yards rushing and 20 receiving. 

No. It's all about the chances to break one. Gordon will touch the ball for 15-20 times. thats 10-15 more chances than McL.

2 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

No. It's all about the chances to break one. Gordon will touch the ball for 15-20 times. thats 10-15 more chances than McL.

Ya I totally agree with that.. I’m just a Vikings fan😂. I thought about this for. Long long time and I still can’t make up my mind. Houston and titans could be a shootout...gawd. Gut says Fuller, experts say Sanders, Brain says McLaurin. lol 

32 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

Ya I totally agree with that.. I’m just a Vikings fan😂. I thought about this for. Long long time and I still can’t make up my mind. Houston and titans could be a shootout...gawd. Gut says Fuller, experts say Sanders, Brain says McLaurin. lol 

Always go with the your gut is my two cents

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, gridirongoofs said:

Always go with the your gut is my two cents

Yup I went Kupp and my gut Fuller.

• Like 1