Sign in to follow this  
DallasJones

Please Talk Me out of Playing Garoppolo over Deshaun Wastson!

Jimmy at home against a pass defense that yielded over 400 yards to Watson in week 5. Also, I really like Jimmy G's offensive weapons over the Texans.. Its so hard to go against all of the expert rankings! This is the first playoff games in my 8 man $ league. Please advise 🙄

When the 49ers are up by 21 in the 2nd half, why would they throw it? Meanwhile TEN/HOU will be a shootout, I think

3 hours ago, DallasJones said:

Jimmy at home against a pass defense that yielded over 400 yards to Watson in week 5. Also, I really like Jimmy G's offensive weapons over the Texans.. Its so hard to go against all of the expert rankings! This is the first playoff games in my 8 man $ league. Please advise 🙄

So you plan to start Jimmy because of what Watson did week 5? Why not start Watson because you know he can throw for over 400 yards and he can run.. He also gets Fuller back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RabidSeaCows said:

When the 49ers are up by 21 in the 2nd half, why would they throw it? Meanwhile TEN/HOU will be a shootout, I think

I don’t think the Niners will dominate, their defense is pretty banged up. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

So you plan to start Jimmy because of what Watson did week 5? Why not start Watson because you know he can throw for over 400 yards and he can run.. He also gets Fuller back.

Point taken! Watson is awesome at extending the play and more likely to have a rushing TD.

This matchup has given me more heartburn than I can absorb. Mark Lawrence, an odds maker/bookie etc gives a few picks each week on our local radio station in Philly. He's been around a long time and is reputable. His "not interested team" this week is SF. That's why I considered playing Matt Ryan. He quoted a zillion stats saying it's a prime let down game for SF. My problem is Ryan blows.

Watson...

5 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

This.

Jimmy G