Sign in to follow this  
yupper

Tannehill or Winston?

I picked up Tannehill as insurance to Winston. I feel that Winston has more upside, while Tannehill might have a safer floor. Would you play it safe and start Tannehill over Winston, or stick with the guy who helped get you here and roll with Winston? Thanks.

4pt TD, -2 INT, 4pt bonus on TD over 50 yards, 5pt bonus for 300+ yards passing.

Are you playing catch up or are you favored to win?

Favored to win I'd start Winston. higher floor.

Behind? I'd go Tannehill, higher ceiling.... But with Henry in competition for NFL lead rusher, don't be surprised if he gets a lot of TD's.

11 minutes ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Are you playing catch up or are you favored to win?

Favored to win I'd start Winston. higher floor.

Behind? I'd go Tannehill, higher ceiling.... But with Henry in competition for NFL lead rusher, don't be surprised if he gets a lot of TD's.

Henry didn’t practice all week. So I don’t think he will play.

Both games could be shootouts. But I think I would stick with Winston. 

3 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

Henry didn’t practice all week. So I don’t think he will play.

Both games could be shootouts. But I think I would stick with Winston. 

Both Henry and coach Mike Vrabel have already said he'll start against the Texans. Henry is playing at less than 100% due to a nagging hamstring injury. He still posted a fine-enough 60% snap rate in Week 14. Continue to treat the PPR RB5 as a locked-in RB1.

I'm screwed if he sits and I wouldn't start Tannehill if he's out.... JMHO

I had M. Ingram play Thursday so I'm up 18-0 based on our league scoring. I'm currently projected as a 78% to 22% winner. I also currently have Winston in my lineup.

MY TEAM                                                                                                                                 HIS TEAM

QB: Tannehill/Winston                                                                                                           QB: Watson

RB: McCaffrey, Ingram                                                                                                           RB: N. Chubb, A. Jones

WR: M. Thomas, DJ Moore                                                                                                   WR: C. Godwin, D. Adams

Flex: D. Parker (Tentatively if he clears concussion, if not J. White, meh)                   Flex: AJ Brown

TE: Kittle                                                                                                                                  TE: J. Hollister

Winston