kilroy69

What's too big of a gap in age

I am 43 and I am taking to someone who is 23. Seems nice. Got a good head on her. Great body.  At what point does it become an issue? Or does it as long as it's not breaking laws. 

A friend of mine(56) who has been in church missions for over 20 years just got married for the first time November 29th to a much younger Filipino girl,as in 30 years young.I told him,"God is good,especially when your patient with Him."

• Haha 1

Can size and possible pic with the eyes blacked out?  🤔

I have been using Facebook dating and this will be the 3rd date I have got from it. Both of the others were real...and fun. I have no reason to think I'm being scammed with this one. Maybe. But not likely from what I have seen so far on Facebook dating. And if she's after my money she can have all 14 dollars and little boy sock I have in my pocket. As long as I get to bang her. 

Also. Seriously. If any of you are single. Facebook dating is almost like Myspace was. 

Off-topic question, they had this for $180 last night and I considered it but passed.  How crappy are these compared to what you use?  Any idea?

Just follow the Dicaprio rule. Once they turn 26 they got to go.

3 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Also. Seriously. If any of you are single. Facebook dating is almost like Myspace was. 

I don't understand what this means

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Off-topic question, they had this for $180 last night and I considered it but passed.  How crappy are these compared to what you use?  Any idea?

I'm not comfortable with sit on tops. I use an otter dugout. If I were in that last year when I got caught in the storm I would be dead. That would have rolled when I dropped into the wave troughs. 

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I don't understand what this means

We're you single during the days of Myspace by chance?

17 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

We're you single during the days of Myspace by chance?

Nope which is probably why I don't understand.

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I am 43 and I am taking to someone who is 23. Seems nice. Got a good head on her. Great body.  At what point does it become an issue? Or does it as long as it's not breaking laws. 

Everything is great if your just messing around.  Id say something serious would statistically be a bad move.  At some point, shes gonna realize what she missed out on during her 20s and 30s that she coulda had with a younger guy.  Then she will resent you if she ever has to change your diapers.  You may get an antfreeze cocktail.  HTH.

• Like 1

It’s a little creepy and won’t work out long term as you’re in wildly different phases of life. You may try to convince yourself otherwise but eventually reality will catch up to you.

That said, sounds like a good time in the interim :cheers:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mookz said:

Can size and possible pic with the eyes blacked out?  🤔

kilroy is a brutha?  🤔

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

kilroy is a brutha?  🤔

He has been known to enjoy the curvy gals.  :ninja:

The rule was long ago established.

Half your age plus 7. 

Go ahead and pick an age, then run the numbers. It’s full proof. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

What does this mean?

My health is potentially about to take a turn for the better, in which case I will be looking to get back into the game in 2020. I’ve done a little bit of reading on FB Dating, but haven’t set up a profile yet, so I’m curious as to what you think of it. 

"Can size and possible pic with the eyes blacked out?"

So you can prove you already told her twice? :unsure:

depends on the size of her gap

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

What does this mean?

My health is potentially about to take a turn for the better

What does this mean?

im almost 60, dating a girl who is 13.

i dont have a problem with it.  :dunno:

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

The rule was long ago established.

Half your age plus 7. 

Go ahead and pick an age, then run the numbers. It’s full proof. 

That’s sick ... no way I’m letting my two-year old boy date an 8 year old.  

Depends what you're looking for.  The whores I bang are often 30 years my junior.  If I wanted my age I would just take some chic out to dinner at Applebee's.

28 minutes ago, Mookz said:

What does this mean?

I don’t talk about it much here for a few reasons, but I have Cystic Fibrosis. I have never felt limited, but about 18 months ago I experienced a severe drop off.  Not in an urgently imminent way, but let’s just say that my focus had evolved towards doing what needs to be done so that I can wind this thing down with a little bit of grace. But a month or so back, there was a game changing breakthrough with a new medication, which I’m working to gain access to. Assuming the best, I’m going to have to adjust my focus, and that may include the desire to again make out with girls that are half my age plus seven.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, taco breath said:

im almost 60, dating a girl who is 13.

i dont have a problem with it.  :dunno:

Yeah, we know.  You're a liberal.  Pedophilia is requirement for most liberal men.

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yeah, we know.  You're a liberal.  Pedophilia is requirement for most liberal men.

free love, what could go wrong?

31 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

I don’t talk about it much here for a few reasons, but I have Cystic Fibrosis. I have never felt limited, but about 18 months ago I experienced a severe drop off.  Not in an urgently imminent way, but let’s just say that my focus had evolved towards doing what needs to be done so that I can wind this thing down with a little bit of grace. But a month or so back, there was a game changing breakthrough with a new medication, which I’m working to gain access to. Assuming the best, I’m going to have to adjust my focus, and that may include the desire to again make out with girls that are half my age plus seven.

Best of luck to you :cheers:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

All the best CB.  Hoping for you. Kick ass. 

• Thanks 1

Has anyone called her a gold digger yet? 

She has a good head on her shoulders? Come on. I applaud you for banging a 23 year old but a 23 yr old dating a 43 yr old has got some kind of issues. Also Im jealous.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, fandandy said:

Oh good focking Slickdeals... Bane of my existance and bank account

6 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

She has a good head on her shoulders? Come on. I applaud you for banging a 23 year old but a 23 yr old dating a 43 yr old has got some kind of issues. Also Im jealous.

I know right?!  I could just see a 23 yr old checking out kilroy:  43 yrs old, single dad with custody of the kid, kinda chubby, bald, goatee, not rich.... yahtzee$#@!   :unsure: