kilroy69

What's too big of a gap in age

2 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

I don’t talk about it much here for a few reasons, but I have Cystic Fibrosis. I have never felt limited, but about 18 months ago I experienced a severe drop off.  Not in an urgently imminent way, but let’s just say that my focus had evolved towards doing what needs to be done so that I can wind this thing down with a little bit of grace. But a month or so back, there was a game changing breakthrough with a new medication, which I’m working to gain access to. Assuming the best, I’m going to have to adjust my focus, and that may include the desire to again make out with girls that are half my age plus seven.

Good luck man!

And happy belated Birfday. :cheers:

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Oh good focking Slickdeals... Bane of my existance and bank account

I'd never even heard about it til you.  Bastard.  

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Has anyone called her a gold digger yet? 

I ain’t saying she a golddigger. :nono:

They said Yvette walked in, there wasn't too much rap
Her reputation got bigger, and so did her gap :banana:

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I'd never even heard about it til you.  Bastard.  

Addicting isn't it?  Some smoking deals on that focker though... Especially for Christmas gifts.

1 minute ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Addicting isn't it?  Some smoking deals on that focker though... Especially for Christmas gifts.

Yeah, but sometimes I buy so much stuff I don't even need.  This is no lie, I recently bought 3 coffee pots regular priced $28 for less than $10 bucks each.  That's a killer deal but what the fock do I need three coffee pots for?  I ended up selling one to the girl that works for me, but still... three.

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

Off-topic question, they had this for $180 last night and I considered it but passed.  How crappy are these compared to what you use?  Any idea?

For entry level get out and fish that deal was amazing

3 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

For entry level get out and fish that deal was amazing

Yeah, I think so too.  It's back up close to $300 now.  I just don't know how much I would have used it.  It would have been cool to get two and my daughter and I could have gone out but again, I prolly wouldn't have used them enough to warrant spending close to $400 bucks.  In hindsight, I'm just thankful I didn't buy three.  

6 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Nope which is probably why I don't understand.

Myspace was like shooting fish in a barrel. You could see if the women were single and contact them for free. Because it was the only thing like it around there were tons of profiles. 

With Facebook dating you get kinda the same thing. Access to a massive database of single women in your area. It's a numbers game and the more you have access to the more chances of finding the person that's good for you. 

I divorced after 20 years of marriage 5 years ago. I dated women of all ages.  The young ones are great to Fock, party with and make your friends jealous. If you want a real relationship I can’t imagine someone a couple of generations younger than yourself. 

Good luck. 

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Yeah, but sometimes I buy so much stuff I don't even need.  This is no lie, I recently bought 3 coffee pots regular priced $28 for less than $10 bucks each.  That's a killer deal but what the fock do I need three coffee pots for?  I ended up selling one to the girl that works for me, but still... three.

Yup... I have 3 Norelco razors in a prime box rinnow.  Probably giving one to my son, one to the brother in law and keeping one.  But your right... The deal is just to damned slick.

Now that being said... I know several of the guys on that sight use it as a supplemental income.  Buying 5 of those coffee makers... Waiting until the deals over... Reselling either in eBay or Amazon etc.

I bet if you had a good understanding of prices from databasing it awhile you could make sure to only bulk buy what sells.. and you can get a good enough profit margin on.

I think the tech stuff could be the way to go... If a guy knew enough about what sells fast.. the newest RAM.  Wait till it goes on a Slickdeals... Buy 10... Sell em all on eBay, Facebook market, or craigslist. 

Again... You'd have to do your research and watch trends.

18 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

Yup... I have 3 Norelco razors in a prime box rinnow.  Probably giving one to my son, one to the brother in law and keeping one.  But your right... The deal is just to damned slick.

Now that being said... I know several of the guys on that sight use it as a supplemental income.  Buying 5 of those coffee makers... Waiting until the deals over... Reselling either in eBay or Amazon etc.

I bet if you had a good understanding of prices from databasing it awhile you could make sure to only bulk buy what sells.. and you can get a good enough profit margin on.

I think the tech stuff could be the way to go... If a guy knew enough about what sells fast.. the newest RAM.  Wait till it goes on a Slickdeals... Buy 10... Sell em all on eBay, Facebook market, or craigslist. 

Again... You'd have to do your research and watch trends.

Yeah, that would be a neat way to make some extra money.  I use the Canon MX922 printer in the office.  About three years ago they got down to like $60 and I bought an extra one for a backup.  I wish I had bought more, they stopped making them and they are now selling on Amazon for $265.

2 hours ago, Bert said:

I divorced after 20 years of marriage 5 years ago. I dated women of all ages.  The young ones are great to Fock, party with and make your friends jealous. If you want a real relationship I can’t imagine someone a couple of generations younger than yourself. 

Good luck. 

This.

If you're just looking to fock and party, let the age of consent in the applicable jurisdiction be your guide.

If you want a relationhip, don't go young. 

I was dating a chick almost 20 years my junior who barely spoke English just after my divorce. Was a fun couple of months. I was flat out up front that nothing serious would come of it. She agreed, as her parents would freak anyway. So we agreed to have fun for a while. I got young poosay, she got someone to pay the check at restaurants and occasionally buy her stuff. She also got a place to crash that didn't have 5 roommates, had heat, and had a shower. Win win.

After a while, it got old, I met a better chick, and upgraded. 

I was 29 when I met my first wife who was 18. Dated for a while and then married after several years even though I knew it was a bad idea. She made me feel younger and was very social where I was more shy. She was a biatch though and cheated on me several times which I found out after we divorced. We had a ton of arguments which I truly believe were a result f the large age difference. I would suggest no if you are looking for anything long term.

As long as it’s legal in your state, go for it. That means 16 or 17 in most state’s and 18 in some of them. If you are looking for anything of substance, go as old as you can. Talking to a 23yr old these days prob feels like talking to a 15yr old pretty much.

Meh. It fell apart quickly but was fun. I can't and won't complain. 

On 12/16/2019 at 6:10 AM, taco breath said:

im almost 60, dating a girl who is 13.

i dont have a problem with it.  :dunno:

The Prophet Muhammad was 57 and 9 so you are four years into where he was with his favorite wife but I'd not want to invite you over to dinner at my house ... at least until my kids move out.

On 12/15/2019 at 2:42 PM, cbfalcon said:

I don’t talk about it much here for a few reasons, but I have Cystic Fibrosis. I have never felt limited, but about 18 months ago I experienced a severe drop off.  Not in an urgently imminent way, but let’s just say that my focus had evolved towards doing what needs to be done so that I can wind this thing down with a little bit of grace. But a month or so back, there was a game changing breakthrough with a new medication, which I’m working to gain access to. Assuming the best, I’m going to have to adjust my focus, and that may include the desire to again make out with girls that are half my age plus seven.

Curious to hear your updates on this, but just if you want to share. Wishing you the best!! On a totally different note, I'm pretty sure I'd be attracted to you if you weren't so loose :P

In all seriousness, I wouldn't mind getting away to TX for a week and looking into the whole oil plat thing again. Probably nothing will come from it, but it wouldn't hurt to put it to bed.

• Like 1

I loved older women when I was in my early twenties way more than younger women. The biggest gap was when I was 24 and had a thing going on with a 51 year old woman. She was well off in life (her own doing)  and wanted to leave her family for me. I was not ready for that and I look back at it now like, it could have worked but how would I have felt about it all? Turns out she got divorced anyway because she was unhappy with how her life family turned out with her husband.  

When I went into my 40s I've been riding a younger wave for a while now. I dated a 19 year old for a couple years and she was too immature. Duh. It was really fun for a couple years but I did not want to repeat that stage of life.  

Then I spent time with a couple 20 year old chicks and they basically were too immature. They don't make 20 year old people like they used to. They can be pansies and overly sensitive to non issues. Then I met an early 30s woman. One who is successful and who empowered herself to not needing to have children because she doesn't want them. One who wants success for herself and those around her, and has the ability to chill out. :thumbsup:

I don't think anyone under the age of 35 should ever get married. Date someone all you want, but the woman needs to come to terms with her desires in life, and that takes a lot longer than it does for men.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, lickin_starfish said:

23 is legal, so I say go for it. Her parents will hate you though.

No, they need to respect their elders.

• Haha 1

Actual age gap is only part of the equation.  You have to consider maturity levels and stages of life. 

My wife is 10 years younger than me.  I was 39 when I met her and she was 29.   

Had we met when I was 29 and she was 19, it probably wouldn’t have worked out.  

Had we met when I was 19 and she was 9...and so on 

2 hours ago, vuduchile said:

Actual age gap is only part of the equation.  You have to consider maturity levels and stages of life. 

My wife is 10 years younger than me.  I was 39 when I met her and she was 29.   

Had we met when I was 29 and she was 19, it probably wouldn’t have worked out.  

Had we met when I was 19 and she was 9...and so on 

Does MDC know about you having kids past 40? He’s against it, says it almost guarantees issues with the kids. He’s never told you this? 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Does MDC know about you having kids past 40? He’s against it, says it almost guarantees issues with the kids. He’s never told you this? 

It wasn’t much of a gamble.  My wife did all the work and she was younger anyway.  No major family medical issues on either side and we were both very healthy.  

Who knows what the future brings, but genetically, the kids appear to be in pretty good shape. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

MDC is the source of all ignorance, Great and small. He was born and bred to be dumb. It was his destiny. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2019 at 5:42 PM, cbfalcon said:

Ts&Ps 

Keep strong brother 👊

• Like 1