Sign in to follow this  
eagles115

FU semifinals

Finals for me this weekend. Only one I can give a fock you to right now is Golladay with only 4.4 points :thumbsdown:

FU to TB WR core.  I had Evans and Godwin all year.  I wasn’t going to mess with picking up Perriman and roll with Godwin.   Added D. Washington just in case barring Jacobs news.  Dropped him for Perriman at about 12:30 today, but didn’t start him.  😩

Julio and my Chark replacement Conley. The Jags should really just be contracted, can't even throw on Chokeland. Cook seems to be done helping for the year.

FU to Lamar Jackson for making fantasy football after Thursday night anti-climatic. Putting my team in two leagues up by 20+ pts over their QB (Mahomes in one, Matt Ryan in the other) is really unfair to me.  It's almost like knowing that I was going to win or something. 

***EDIT - I'm only kidding Fantasy Football Gods...I dare not mock the blessings I've been given.  

3 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

FU Goff and Kupp. 
Is Kupp just a blocker 

it's freakin sad...FOR MY TEAM!  Higbee is more of a target these days.  

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Ok a big FOCK you to Fournette. How about get some focking points

Doesn't help that Minshew is as trash as Foles.

Luckily I had Carson.

Unfortunately, they had Barkley and Drake :dunno:

BTW.....does anyone know if Eli will be going to the HOF for throwing the most interceptions known to mankind?

11 minutes ago, LaChup said:

BTW.....does anyone know if Eli will be going to the HOF for throwing the most interceptions known to mankind?

No Farve has that title.

32 minutes ago, LaChup said:

I don't know. I just know that he will, in fact be going...

BIG FOCK YOU to Rivers. The Vikings defense is KILLING me right now at 26 focking points 

Whoever I have face more than once across 4 leagues will surely go off.

This week's editions? Elliott, Ingram, A Jones, and Kelce.

Just awesome.

All WRs in the Rams-Cowboys game. I had Kupp, Woods, and Gallup. Kupp salvaged it a bit with the late TD, but they still combined for only 12.4 points. Now I need a massive game from Kamara tomorrow night. A repeat of his week 3 would do it, but he hasn't scored half that much in any game since.

FU Hooper. Pick you up when you're injured, let you take up a bench spot for a month, and now that it's payoff time you give me two weeks of squat. Thanks for nothing.

Secondary FU to the Rams offense. Sucked so bad that my starters Dak and Zeke basically took the 4th quarter off.

2 hours ago, jrbdmb said:

Secondary FU to the Rams offense. Sucked so bad that my starters Dak and Zeke basically took the 4th quarter off.

You shouldn't complain.  At least they gave you something.  Cooper basically took the whole game off.

I just want to give a season long FU to my top 2 picks in leagues, that lost their jobs to two journeyman scrubs.  Kamara and David Johnson.  What pathetic displays by these losers.  FU to you both, and I hope you both catch a severe case of the Clap

• Like 1

Points lead, #1 seed. Score 155 in the semis, opponent scores 160. Fun year, thanks for playing.