Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

The ship. Who is going and what does your roster look like

The two teams in my league that went were the top 2 seeds and highest scoring teams all year as it should be. One was CMC, Mahomes, MAndrews and the other was Chubb, Kelce, Lamar. CMC owner won it all scoring 178. It’s back to back for him and he had to auto draft his first 5 picks due to being blacked out on draft day. 

9 hours ago, tanatastic said:

The two teams in my league that went were the top 2 seeds and highest scoring teams all year as it should be. One was CMC, Mahomes, MAndrews and the other was Chubb, Kelce, Lamar. CMC owner won it all scoring 178. It’s back to back for him and he had to auto draft his first 5 picks due to being blacked out on draft day. 

The first seed in my division mixed up his draft day's and Yahoo autodrafted a winning team for him in a superflex league. 

Autodraft!? *said in the Pace Picante Sauce ‘New York City!!!!?’ voice*

Auction league. 2 week final.  I fought off a team with CMC and Gurley. I had Brees, CantguardMike, Dalvin Cook (and his friends), Miles Sanders, Aaron Jones, Sony Michel, Tyler Lockett, John Brown, Terry McLaurin, Dallas Goedert, Carson Wentz, Evan Engram, Will Lutz, and New England Dst. Tonight is basically a formality based on a too big to beat lead.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:27 AM, rotisserieking said:

It was a wild ride yesterday in my 10 team PPR. I was down by 51 at about 2pm and then stormed back thanks to the 3pm games and took down the #2 seed. Championship will be the #5 vs #6 🍻

QB: Tannehill, Fitzpatrick, Ryan

RB: Gurley, D.Freeman, Drake (started him as RB2 yesterday!), R.Freeman, Michel, Mattison (IR)

WR: Cupp, Golladay, Julio, McLaurin, Slayton

TE: Ertz

DEF: NE, Baltimore

Started Fitzpatrick, Gurley, Freeman, Drake (Flex), McLaurin, Julio, Ertz, Gould, NE and absolutely destroyed my opponent thanks to let downs and injuries (Lamar, Dion in for Henry, Hopkins, etc). He's got Boone tonight but I'm up by 51. Feeling very confident.

On 12/16/2019 at 11:53 AM, rotisserieking said:

My second league championship roster, 10 team PPR

QB: Tannehill, Fitzpatrick, Cousins

RB: Carson, AJones, Bell

WR: Edelman, OBJ, MWilliams, AJBrown, Pascal

TE: Ertz, Doyle

DEF: NE, SEA

Fitzpatrick, Carson, Jones, Boone (Flex), Brown, Williams, Ertz, Elliott, NE. I'm down by 11 and have Jones and Boone tonight in a PPR. I'm liking my chances. Would be 2 championships out of 3 leagues this year.

All over twitter folks need big games from Mike Boone.

I've seen folks thinking Mike Boone is a lock for 130+ yards and 3 TDs.  As good as Dalvin Cooks been, he hasn't done it all season.

How many of these people rally follow football?  

Ended up winning one of the two leagues.  Hard to lose starting Jackson, McCaffrey and Kittle with a base.  Harboring a bit of disappointment, I was 5 pts away from a perfect season.  But oh well, $ in the bank is better than record book anyway.  

Congrats to all who brought home the hardware!

:pointstosky:

QB- Winston, Goff

RB- Gordon, Mack, Bell, Peterson

WR/TE- Evans, D.Moore, J.Brown, Kittle, Waller, Perriman, Higbee, J.Watson

K- Koo

IDP- Leonard, Payne

Squeaked into the playoffs but Winston carried me to the final.  Opponent needed 18 from Boone tonight.  Nope.  3rd ring in main league since 2012! 🥇

11 hours ago, jgcrawfish said:

Ended up winning one of the two leagues.  Hard to lose starting Jackson, McCaffrey and Kittle with a base.  Harboring a bit of disappointment, I was 5 pts away from a perfect season.  But oh well, $ in the bank is better than record book anyway.  

Congrats to all who brought home the hardware!

:pointstosky:

Congrats to you. 

1 hour ago, WR Guru said:

QB- Winston, Goff

RB- Gordon, Mack, Bell, Peterson

WR/TE- Evans, D.Moore, J.Brown, Kittle, Waller, Perriman, Higbee, J.Watson

K- Koo

IDP- Leonard, Payne

Squeaked into the playoffs but Winston carried me to the final.  Opponent needed 18 from Boone tonight.  Nope.  3rd ring in main league since 2012! 🥇

Congrats to you. 

8 hours ago, weepaws said:

Congrats to you. 

Thanks WP, happy holidays!  

23 hours ago, rotisserieking said:

Fitzpatrick, Carson, Jones, Boone (Flex), Brown, Williams, Ertz, Elliott, NE. I'm down by 11 and have Jones and Boone tonight in a PPR. I'm liking my chances. Would be 2 championships out of 3 leagues this year.

And BOOM. Two titles out of 3 leagues. I'll take it. I also find it hilarious that all the so called experts were absolutely hammering the Mike Boone drum from Thursday on. XM Fantasy even went so far as to declare a 'stop asking about Boone - start him as a back end RB1' over guys like Drake, Washington, and others. There's a reason he was the third string back.

Always curious about circling back to compare draft picks still remaining vs. WW pickups.

League 1: 6 left from draft (4 started in championship), 9 from WW (5 started in championship)

League 2: 8 left from draft (6 started in championship), 9 from WW (3 started in championship)