Sign in to follow this  
makindollaz

Saints/Colts...what do you need?

For most, this is league semifinals, so a big Monday night.

Between my 2 money leagues, I need Kamara to have a big game.  Doesn’t need to be his best game ever, but big.  Like 150 yards of total offense and 2 TD’s.  Also need Thomas to have a big game in PPR, but Brees to not have a big game throwing to other guys, because I’m down 8 going into the game, with Thomas, but playing Brees.

Don’t love my chances in either league, but it’s possible in both.  Oh, and got the news this morning that T.Y. likely plays tonight...couldn’t risk it, so played Fitzgerald instead in that flex spot.  That could cost me if it’s close.

Similar. I need Michael Thomas to outscore Drew Brees and Jared Cook by more than 8 points. In other words, I need a miracle (or a Brees injury, not that I'm cheering for that).

Down by 9, need to choose two flex players among Jared Cook, Jack Doyle and Zach Pascal to get me home in the semifinals

1/2 ppr.  I am up by 23.5.  Nobody left to play for me. Opponent has M Thomas left to play.  2 TDs for Thomas and I am done, his usual 100+ or so yards and one TD and it will be tight.  Hopefully the Indie defense shows up.

• Like 1

up by 9 I have Jack Doyle and opponent has Lutz in a PPR....would've already had the game won if would've played McLaurin over Diggs, but couldn't pull the trigger.

I need 40 from Michael Thomas. That Kupp garbage time TD and Cook's injury torpedoed by 12-1 regular reason.

I need Kamara and Pascal to out-score Bissett by 5 or more.  Full-point PPR league.

I like my chances!  😀

Put all eggs in NO basket.   Got Kamara,  Thomas, and Cook going.   He is up 40 points with NO kicker.   Need a miracle 

4 hours ago, Chiefs fan boy said:

1/2 ppr.  I am up by 23.5.  Nobody left to play for me. Opponent has M Thomas left to play.  2 TDs for Thomas and I am done, his usual 100+ or so yards and one TD and it will be tight.  Hopefully the Indie defense shows up.

I'm in the same boat but thankfully a little more breathing room. He needs 35.52 pts out of Thomas, full PPR. That would be Thomas' second best game of the season and only the 2nd time breaking 31 pts, so I like my odds. 

4 hours ago, rrmcguire said:

up by 9 I have Jack Doyle and opponent has Lutz in a PPR....would've already had the game won if would've played McLaurin over Diggs, but couldn't pull the trigger.

How do you think I feel, I finally dropped maclaurin to make room for a TE and then he had a great week, got scooped and played against me this week, and I played diggs lol. Hopefully I'm still going to pull this out though. 

Down 5 points in a standard scoring league....non-ppr.

He has Thomas and I have Brees.

50/50 odds....and I will certainly be pulling for Cooks, TreQuan, and Ginn

46 from Thomas and Lutz.  Lucky to have made it this far.  Lost  Cook, Evans and DJ.  Wasn’t expecting to win with my skeleton crew.  Good luck to everyone needing a miracle.  

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, FFer said:

Good luck to everyone needing a miracle.  

That’s a great sentiment. I’m at peace with the fact that I will lose tonight. So I’m sending all my luck to the folks who need it. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, erikthebassist said:

I'm in the same boat but thankfully a little more breathing room. He needs 35.52 pts out of Thomas, full PPR. That would be Thomas' second best game of the season and only the 2nd time breaking 31 pts, so I like my odds. 

I had more breathing room right up to the end, then Kupp scored that garbage time TD to pull my opponent into striking distance.

4 hours ago, stonewall said:

Down 5 points in a standard scoring league....non-ppr.

He has Thomas and I have Brees.

50/50 odds....

Nevermind.

10/90 odds

Brees feeds Thomas like a starving child, and defenses seem helpless to defend it.

1 minute ago, stonewall said:

Nevermind.

10/90 odds

Brees feeds Thomas like a starving child, and defenses seem helpless to defend it.

If you were Brees wouldn't you feed Thomas? The dude is like a machine...

5 minutes ago, jrokh said:

If you were Brees wouldn't you feed Thomas? The dude is like a machine...

Without a doubt.....admittedly a purely selfish remark on my end.

That said, where do you think Thomas goes in redrafts nest season?

Cmc, D. Cook, maybe Barkley then Thomas. Zeke also in the mix. 

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

Cmc, D. Cook, maybe Barkley then Thomas. Zeke also in the mix. 

With Cook's injury concerns and Barkley's up-and-down  season, I could see a case for taking him #2 overall.

Beast....

3 minutes ago, stonewall said:

With Cook's injury concerns and Barkley's up-and-down  season, I could see a case for taking him #2 overall.

Beast....

In PPR mos def... Only issue is the off chance Brees remembers he's old AF..

Can you believe this!???! As long as Michael Thomas doesn't top 10/150/2, I win.

He may have that at halftime!

That phantom offense PI on TreQuan probably cost me the game. 

What a way to go down. Surprised the ref didn't pick up the flag after the celebration started. He had to know it was about as tick-tack as they come.

21 minutes ago, jrokh said:

In PPR mos def... Only issue is the off chance Brees remembers he's old AF..

It’s not like he slowed down when Teddy was in. 

i think he’s the new AB (minus the crazy)

This blowout is gonna take Thomas out of the game script.  There goes my miracle. Unless Lutz can kick 4 or 5 more FGs.  

Kamara owners gotta chance now. Gonna be a lot of running from here on out unless Colts show some life....

Of course, they may just bring in the bulldozer....Lat Murray

Thomas already has an 11/130/1 line halfway through the 3rd. It's almost a lock he goes over 150 to beat me.

Unreal.

Needed 21 points from Thomas. Got a whole bunch more. Championship here I come!!!

16 minutes ago, Law said:

Thomas already has an 11/130/1 line halfway through the 3rd. It's almost a lock he goes over 150 to beat me.

Unreal.

They may sit starters soon

6 minutes ago, zftcg said:

They may sit starters soon

I can hope and pray. Never thought I really had to worry, but that first half almost made be sick.

The team that dominated all season thanks to L Jackson/Wilson/McCaffrey/Kelce/Godwin/Henry just got nuked by Brees/Thomas/Ingram/Higbee/Minny D.

At this point, I've turned bitter and angry. IF Brees and Thomas come out for the next drive and throw the ball....I hope they both blow out the f'ing knees and END little Sean's season!