Sign in to follow this  
remote controller

Drake

I sat AP & played Drake. Was certain I'd blown it when AP scored 15.10 in the early game.

A big thank you to the fantasy football gods for letting me make the right choice!

Congrats to all three of you for picking the right player. 

Now that’s good luck. 

I wonder where Dj goes in the off season, hes clearly a goner. Who would have thought drake be this beastly? i guess everyone steps in sh!t once in awhile

2 hours ago, eagles115 said:

I wonder where Dj goes in the off season

Really weird RB situation in Arizona. If DJ has a nagging injury/injuries it seems they'd just shut him down for the year, & let him heal up.

Instead they gave him 3 carries, & even more perplexing, have him in as the kick returner once yesterday ?

Not normally something you'd ask a dinged up (veteran) player to do.

If he's fully healthy, & the Cardinals want to move him next year, seems like they'd want to give him more chances to show other teams he's still got something in the tank ?

If they were in contention for a wild card, & they figure Drake is head & shoulders better than DJ @ this point, what they're doing now would make sense.

And what about Edmonds, he did very well when given the chance weeks 5-6-7 ?

8 hours ago, eagles115 said:

I wonder where Dj goes in the off season, hes clearly a goner. Who would have thought drake be this beastly? i guess everyone steps in sh!t once in awhile

Once again, he was under appreciated with the Dolphins , don’t know why, been posted on this site before, he’s a darn good player, you need to catch up.  

Thanks. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Once again, he was under appreciated with the Dolphins , don’t know why, been posted on this site before, he’s a darn good player, you need to catch up.  

Thanks. 

I am caught up but no one saw this coming. If you say you did youre bullsh!tting. Put down the pipe, focknut

Thanks.

12 minutes ago, eagles115 said:

I am caught up but no one saw this coming. If you say you did youre bullsh!tting. Put down the pipe, focknut

Thanks.

That's how that weepaws dude rolls. He always just jumps on things after they already happened and acts like he knew all the time. Don't let the guy get to you. 

What's more crazy is the DJ situation. Just wow. Maybe either money or injury made him lose his mojo overall. He needs a restart.

Drake was the apex of improbable scenarios that went down this year. He's more valuable than Kamara, Bell, DJ and likely Cook right now. If anyone saw that coming just change your team name to Nostradrakus, go win the lottery and leave us poor souls alone next year. 

6 hours ago, eagles115 said:

Thanks.

You don’t read a lot of post then do you dumb arse. 

Talked about this back when he went to Zona.  

Catch up jack arse. 

Thanks for the return, appreciate you. 

6 hours ago, sderk said:

That's how that weepaws dude rolls. He always just jumps on things after they already happened and acts like he knew all the time. Don't let the guy get to you. 

What's more crazy is the DJ situation. Just wow. Maybe either money or injury made him lose his mojo overall. He needs a restart.

Yeah talked about DJ before the season began, once again you’re behind, to busy playing hand jive. 

Thanks. 

6 hours ago, sderk said:

There’s nothing prophetic about saying DJ could be a bust before the season. Guy had one great year, got hurt, and has never been the same since.

26 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

There’s nothing prophetic about saying DJ could be a bust before the season. Guy had one great year, got hurt, and has never been the same since.

Exactly 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yeah talked about DJ before the season began, once again you’re behind, to busy playing hand jive. 

Thanks. 

:lol:

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

He was a bust last year 

3 minutes ago, eagles115 said:

He was a bust last year 

Oh my soul, you don’t read do you.  

He hasn’t been the same since his seasons season is what the poster said, never said anything about being a bust last season, but last season didnt match his second season either now did it Einstein.  

Please just move on.  

Thanks. 

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

You’re very nervous seafoam. 

Im sorry.  

Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

He hasn’t been the same since his seasons season is what the poster said, never said anything about being a bust last season, but last season didnt match his second season either now did it Einstein.  

Please just move on.  

Thanks. 

35 minutes ago, sderk said:

Seafoam please stop drooling, now go slop of someone else. 

Thanks. 

What a bizarro world.   If you had told me at the start of the season that Devante Parker and Kenyan Drake would lead my team to the championship round, I'd thought you were insane.  

13 minutes ago, dcgangstas said:

What a bizarro world.   If you had told me at the start of the season that Devante Parker and Kenyan Drake would lead my team to the championship round, I'd thought you were insane.  

Lol no question about it, takes all the skill out of ff, and it just shows how it’s all 100% luck. 

Good luck this weekend. 

2 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Lol no question about it, takes all the skill out of ff, and it just shows how it’s all 100% luck. 

Good luck this weekend. 

GL to you too, Weep!!!  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Please just move on.  

Thanks. 

no in fact they both combined didnt LOL u fockin clown.

carry on.

thanks

1 hour ago, dcgangstas said:

I saw the talent Parker has for a long while now and have him this year because I thought he would break out. He has been paying off consistently most of the year. Some receivers take longer than others to develop in the NFL and you have to follow those kinds of things for your later round draft picks or early waiver pick ups. And Drake has only had 2 big weeks this whole year so he is one in a million of players that have done that in the past.  

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I saw the talent Parker has for a long while now and have him this year because I thought he would break out. He has been paying off consistently most of the year. Some receivers take longer than others to develop in the NFL and you have to follow those kinds of things for your later round draft picks or early waiver pick ups. And Drake has only had 2 big weeks this whole year so he is one in a million of players that have done that in the past.  

Good player on a bad team. This is the high watermark for him

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Good player on a bad team. This is the high watermark for him

I wouldn't consider Drake to be that good. Parker on the otherhand, have you seen his games? Dude is awesome at his position.

Drake actually is good, just under used with the Dolphins, for some reason. 

12 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Drake actually is good, just under used with the Dolphins, for some reason. 

I know right? Those 7 points he put up in week 13 and those 9 points he put up in week 14 were off the charts amazing. My God, how did everyone miss out on that???!!!! Crazy.

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

I know right? Those 7 points he put up in week 13 and those 9 points he put up in week 14 were off the charts amazing. My God, how did everyone miss out on that???!!!! Crazy.

Ghey

How soon did we forget that drake scored 38 this past weekend and 22 week nine Vs the Niners. 

Yeah that’s not good. 

Thanks. 

3 hours ago, Pinesprings said:

Drake predictions for this week ? I have him in over Hunt right now in ppr league. 

Drake at seattle

Hunt vs Baltimore

Drake. 

On 12/17/2019 at 2:17 PM, dcgangstas said:

Yes, that is BIZARRO !!!

Did nothing all season, finishes last month strong and will now go into next season having finished “as an RB2”. Classic FF. 

Bonus: Davante Parker was a secretly a reliable asset all season. Really decent game log for a guy who barely exists.

Proving again that Drake is a good rb.  

Cant wait to see what happens to DJ. 

Thanks.