Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Colts at Saints: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Colts: OT Le'Raven Clark, OG Jake Eldrenkamp, QB Chad Kelly, CB Kenny Moore, LB E.J. Speed, TE Ross Travis, WR Chad Williams

Saints: S Vonn Bell, LB Kiko Alonso, CB Patrick Robinson, DE Noah Spence, OT Michael Ola, OT Ethan Greenidge, OG Andrus Peat

Maybe Indy could, oh I don't know, cover Michael Thomas!???!

He is THE offense!

When are the so-called experts who do rankings and projections on various sites going to quit fooling themselves that Kamara even deserves to be ranked in the top 20. He has proven week after week that he is no better than a Duke Johnson, Tarik Cohen, or Jamal Williams.

ONE guy! The ENTIRE f'ing offense and you can't even slow him down?

Well, that could not have gone much worse. Thomas is going to the impossible and top a 10/150/2 night and beat me and Lutz just scored 8 in the first half to take the lead over me a 2-week Super Bowl.

Just great.

Thank you, Mr. Brees. Was second-guessing myself for starting him over Mahomie after the good fantasy performance in the snow, but just liked the idea of Brees at home on Monday night. 

Advancing to the finals.

Honestly, I didn't even know that the whole "TD Record" was even at play tonight. If I had of, it would have made the choice much easier. Brees always comes through when potential records are at play on the big stage.

Michael Thomas does it again!!!! Needed 21 and got 34.80. Wooohoooooooo!!! 

Championship game coming up. :banana:

6 minutes ago, sderk said:

Michael Thomas does it again!!!!

OPOY

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

OPOY

Receptions/Yards in his first 4 years:

92/1137  - 104/1245 - 125/1405 - and 133/1552 so far this year.

Can't believe he only had 92 receptions in his first year in the league. Slacker. <_< But it seems like he has since figured out how to play in the NFL. :banana:

Needs 11 more receptions for to set a record in a single season. Brees got his record tonight and they were all aware of the record obviously, and next week may be Thomas' turn.