Sign in to follow this  
birdiepop22

Need help w/lineup for the SHIP!!!!

Need help with a couple pieces for optimizing my lineup to hopefully take the ship to the house!
Appreciate any and all feedback, will help back!

0.5 PPR        START 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX

RB - Gurley @ SF (tough matchup… second guessing)
RB - Chubb vs BAL (tough matchup but he torched them earlier this season)
RB - Mostert vs LAR (Dallas just torched, feeling confident despite late fumble last week)
WR - Edelman vs BUF (tough call... not confident here)
WR - DJ Moore (new starting QB for the Panthers, not confident here either)

Bench:

WR - Diggs vs GB (like playing Russian roulette?)
WR - Chark @ ATL (banged up)
RB - Mack vs CAR (sweet matchup)
WR - TY Hilton (sweet matchup)

Waivers: 

Could attempt to pick up Perriman (TB) if no one claims him.

Thoughts? Roll with my studs or make changes?

I like Chark if he playes. 

And I think Mack needs to be playing.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

So bench Gurley for Mack and bench Edelman for Chark or what's your play?

18 minutes ago, birdiepop22 said:

So bench Gurley for Mack and bench Edelman for Chark or what's your play?

That would be the right way. 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

I meant this one I agree Haha

I would go with Mostert and Mack. Cleveland is a train wreck and playing from behind I think Hunt will be used a lot. Gurley bad matchup. Mack playing worst defense in NFL right now. He could go off.  WR I would go with Diggs and pickup Perriman. From Wisconsin and pack defense is up and down. Looking for a potential shoot out here.. Same with Perriman with high total score.  

Chubb and Mostert. Moore and Chark if he plays. If he doesn't go Hilton. Flex Perriman if you can get him. If you can't then I would flex Gurley because I think he has the most upside even in a tough matchup. Chubb and Mostert will be fine and should have good games. Good luck!

Gurley & Mostert - double down on this game. I don't expect this game to get "out of hand" one way or the other...this bodes well for both players to have excellent games even though its tough defenses. I don't like Chubb...Baltimore is a completely different team now than they were before. I think hes a total bust this week because Mayfield will be playing from behind and gonna be turning the ball over. Don't bet against the #1 team in the league in your championship....don't do it. 

WRs - Do NOT go with Edelman or Moore...really bad plays this week. Go big or go home...Diggs / TY Hilton. Pick up Perriman and replace Diggs if you can though. 

Flex - Mack - double down on the Colts too...everyone has been destroying Carolina and these 2 should put up some points for sure. 

good luck.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:12 PM, Phinfan0301 said:

Gurley & Mostert - double down on this game. I don't expect this game to get "out of hand" one way or the other...this bodes well for both players to have excellent games even though its tough defenses. I don't like Chubb...Baltimore is a completely different team now than they were before. I think hes a total bust this week because Mayfield will be playing from behind and gonna be turning the ball over. Don't bet against the #1 team in the league in your championship....don't do it. 

WRs - Do NOT go with Edelman or Moore...really bad plays this week. Go big or go home...Diggs / TY Hilton. Pick up Perriman and replace Diggs if you can though. 

Flex - Mack - double down on the Colts too...everyone has been destroying Carolina and these 2 should put up some points for sure. 

good luck.

Well crap I dropped Gurley to block my opponent from getting Boone. But hopefully Mostert will still get another TD to make up for it lol