Sign in to follow this  
pee-diddy

Josh Jacobs OUT Week 16

Rotoworld: https://www.rotoworld.com/football/nfl/player-news/headlines/9441146

Josh Jacobs (shoulder) won't play in Week 16 against the Chargers.

Coach Jon Gruden will hold the rookie out and re-evaluate his shoulder injury prior to Oakland's regular season finale. DeAndre Washington played 63 percent of Oakland's offensive snaps in Jacobs' lone absence this year, handling 14 carries and 7 of the team's 10 running back targets in that particular matchup. He's an immediate RB2/FLEX against the Chargers on Sunday, especially given his previous goal line role over Jalen Richard on two of the team's three carries inside the 10-yard line in Week 14.

Washington with no Jacobs.  

Now I gotta  decide between All day Peterson or Washington in .5ppr. Might as well ask the guru...

Thank you Gruden for actually giving up this news.

Singletary, you just made my starting lineup. 

Now get out there and do your job!

I would go Washington over Peterson. 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

Washington with no Jacobs.  

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

I would go Washington over Peterson. 

Wasn't you saying last week that you didn't trust Gruden enough to start Washington if Jacobs was out?

Yes I did.  

I wasn’t so sure that Jacobs wasn’t playing, he wasn’t ever listed as out.  

Half point ppr I trust Washington more then Peterson. 

And I don’t trust Conner either  

So of those listed it really leaves me little choice  

Thanks  

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Washingtion or Kamara. Kamara is losing work with Murray and Taysom Hill.

Ppr? 

Just now, weepaws said:

Ppr? 

Yes. Kamara is not getting enough work and nothing on the GL. Damn near impossible to get a TD. It goes to Taysom or Latavious 99% of the time.

3 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Yes I did.  

I wasn’t so sure that Jacobs wasn’t playing, he wasn’t ever listed as out.  

Half point ppr I trust Washington more then Peterson. 

And I don’t trust Conner either  

So of those listed it really leaves me little choice  

Thanks  

Got it, thanks.

I'll have to decide between Washington in the flex or Mattison/Boone (have both) on Monday night.

Hopefully, Mattison and Cook will be ruled out....but highly doubtful knowing Zimmer.

Good. I'm not the only one. Arsenal of RB's and no clear rational choice. Chubb, Hunt, Kamara, Drake, Mattison and likely Washington.

Kamara is hurting me the most with no ability to score. I will have to bench him. Never thought I'd say that in PPR.  

I'm starting Conner over Washington in one league.  Pitt is in a must win game against the Jets and Conner looked like the main man against the Bills.

In my other league, I'm going to start Washington over Hyde (Tampa is surprisingly good against the run this year).

Non-PPR. Have Cook, Boone, ADP, and Le'Veon. Washington on waivers. So torn! (I have to drop one to pick up Washington, btw. Mattison also on waviers. I think I just want to avoid Minn all together but I'm panicking...lol

2 hours ago, Skinny_Bastard said:

Washington.

Kamara not the same guy.

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Kamara is hurting me the most with no ability to score. I will have to bench him. Never thought I'd say that in PPR.  

Believe me, i know. His cost vs. production this season cost me a playoff berth in one league. Heck, I'm the one who started the freakin' "Kamara - Bust" thread.

However, after watching the game last week, I thought he actually looked like he was finally getting healthy and showing some of what we know he possesses. He looked quick and strong....and finishing runs with leg drive.

I can see clearly the case for leaving him on the bench this week,  but if I owned him on a team in the Ship, I definitely would fire him up unless my options were superb.

29 minutes ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Hyde or Washington ?

im starting Kamara I also had seen his last game he’s getting in the groove TD will come 

Tougher call after Hyde's good game last week, but against TB run D, he would be a hard pass for me. In fact, I purposely dropped him in one league in hopes my opponent would pick him up and start him against me.

Washington would be the start for me....but not with great enthusiasm, because the impact of the loss of Pro Bowl RT Trent Brown cannot be overstated.

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Tougher call after Hyde's good game last week, but against TB run D, he would be a hard pass for me. In fact, I purposely dropped him in one league in hopes my opponent would pick him up and start him against me.

Washington would be the start for me....but not with great enthusiasm, because the impact of the loss of Pro Bowl RT Trent Brown cannot be overstated.

Holy smokes your wicked  -😏

In fact, I purposely dropped him in one league in hopes my opponent would pick him up and start him against me.

well that’s very very creative mad props @stonewall thanks for insight 

2 hours ago, stonewall said:

Believe me, i know. His cost vs. production this season cost me a playoff berth in one league. Heck, I'm the one who started the freakin' "Kamara - Bust" thread.

However, after watching the game last week, I thought he actually looked like he was finally getting healthy and showing some of what we know he possesses. He looked quick and strong....and finishing runs with leg drive.

I can see clearly the case for leaving him on the bench this week,  but if I owned him on a team in the Ship, I definitely would fire him up unless my options were superb.

He is fine. It's the RZ plays. Seldom involved. Either blocking or a decoy. I assume they want to preserve him for the playoffs and that's when they start screwing with teams. If defenses go off tendencies, it won't say Kamara and that's when they go for the jugular. Payton has been setting this up all season IMO. If Taysom is in there, stats will say hone in on him. Same for Murray. Coverage will lean off Kamara. I'm saying it now, Kamara will go off in the real playoffs.

Fantasy he will not work other than a low floor right now. I'd rather go with a RB that will get some shots at a TD, to include the floor. I'm firing up Washington. If he only gets 13 pts in PPR no harm done because that is what Kamara has been getting.

6 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Yes. Kamara is not getting enough work and nothing on the GL. Damn near impossible to get a TD. It goes to Taysom or Latavious 99% of the time.

I agree.  

I would roll out Washington.  

6 hours ago, stonewall said:

Got it, thanks.

I'll have to decide between Washington in the flex or Mattison/Boone (have both) on Monday night.

Hopefully, Mattison and Cook will be ruled out....but highly doubtful knowing Zimmer.

That’s a tough decision, I like the Vikings Rbs more.  

But it’s hard to trust these coaches about these situations. 

Hey good luck, thansk for the repost. 

6 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Good. I'm not the only one. Arsenal of RB's and no clear rational choice. Chubb, Hunt, Kamara, Drake, Mattison and likely Washington.

Drake and Chubb. 

5 hours ago, Einstein's Dog said:

I'm starting Conner over Washington in one league.  Pitt is in a must win game against the Jets and Conner looked like the main man against the Bills.

In my other league, I'm going to start Washington over Hyde (Tampa is surprisingly good against the run this year).

Tough pick, but I like Washington more.  

Do me a favor, if you’re right let me have it.  

Good luck. 

4 hours ago, dpbuddha said:

Non-PPR. Have Cook, Boone, ADP, and Le'Veon. Washington on waivers. So torn! (I have to drop one to pick up Washington, btw. Mattison also on waviers. I think I just want to avoid Minn all together but I'm panicking...lol

Can’t play Bell, that’s your drop for Washington. 

3 hours ago, SF Forty Niners said:

Hyde or Washington ?

im starting Kamara I also had seen his last game he’s getting in the groove TD will come 

Sorry, but one question, ppr? 

Washington, and thank you for the info m