Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

Mecole Hardman to the Pro Bowl

Wow, it's almost like the guy who constantly brags about how smart he is was unable to figure out something completely obvious to everyone else. I hadn't been following the Pro Bowl announcement, but when I saw that Hardman made the team I immediately assumed it was as a special teamer, because of course that would be the only reason he would make it.

• Like 3

My league rewards return yards & touchdowns. He was of great help to me during the bye weeks this year. He deserves it.

I have never played in a league in 31 years that rewards points to individual players for return yards.  

The OP made a pretty simple mistake. 

Not understand the point of rubbing someone’s face into a mistake. 

Shame. 

9 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Really?

25 receptions for 508 yards and 6 TDs??

And a Pro Bowl starter, no less???

Eli Manning will get into the HOF. Basically awards in the NFL have no meaning. What can you do? :dunno:

7 hours ago, weepaws said:

I have never played in a league in 31 years that rewards points to individual players for return yards.  

The OP made a pretty simple mistake. 

Not understand the point of rubbing someone’s face into a mistake. 

Shame. 

When you wander around like a cocky doosh all the time, folks are gonna jump on you.

That said, you are right and I have seen the error of my ways :cheers:

15 hours ago, weepaws said:

Who cares ?

Don't you think special teams are part of football ? 

I assume there were times when you had Antonio Brown on your roster, would you have been offended if he was rewarded points for the yards he gained on punt returns ?

37 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Who cares ?

I assume there were times when you had Antonio Brown on your roster, would you have been offended if he was rewarded points for the yards he gained on punt returns ?

That dude admittedly hasn't watched a football game in like 15 years. He doesn't do any research on college players coming into the NFL, or current pro players on a week to week basis, he considers there to be no skill involved in FF at all, and yet he offers up more advice on this site than all the other posters combined.

Take a moment to ponder that.

33 minutes ago, sderk said:

That dude admittedly hasn't watched a football game in like 15 years. He doesn't do any research on college players coming into the NFL, or current pro players on a week to week basis, he considers there to be no skill involved in FF at all, and yet he offers up more advice on this site than all the other posters combined.

Understood

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Who cares ?

Always played in leagues that the special teams and def where one of the same, not a individual person.  Sorry about that  

In my statement what part did I say anything about special teams aren’t apart of football? 

Point was simply, so what that the op made a mistake, so why do you  feel the need to rub it in? 

So why? 

Keep this in mind, that seafoam watches all the games and even evaluates every single college football player ever coming into the nfl, every postion everyone. 

But yet he’s mr Tuesday, he doesn’t make any attempt to help any out , but he’ll tell you on Tuesday whom you should have picked and why he would have , and how he did, and notice that every player that has a big scoring ff weekend seafoam owns that player, everyone of them, it’s amazing.  

Hey thanks for the reply 

1 hour ago, sderk said:

Concur.  

My post was about someone posting about a issue that they didn’t understand, obviously they did get the st part. 

So why run it in, in your case it’s easy to understand, you hate life and others. 

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Point was simply, so what that the op made a mistake, so why do you  feel the need to rub it in? 

So why? 

This is exactly what I stated.

"My league rewards return yards & touchdowns. He was of great help to me during the bye weeks this year. He deserves it"

I don't understand how you could interpret that as me 'rubbing it in'  ?

Merry Christmas

3 hours ago, weepaws said:

Point was simply, so what that the op made a mistake...

Whoa whoa whoa there, let's pump the brakes on calling out a "mistake" where there is none; this is Axe Elf you are talking about.

Nothing Axe Elf has said is in error.

Mecole Hardman was selected to the Pro Bowl, as a starter, and he had 25 receptions for 508 yards and 6 TDs this year.

Carry on...

21 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Whoa whoa whoa there, let's pump the brakes on calling out a "mistake" where there is none; this is Axe Elf you are talking about.

Mecole Hardman was selected to the Pro Bowl, as a starter, and he had 25 receptions for 508 yards and 6 TDs this year.

Carry on...

Keep spinning, dude. Keep spinning.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

So why? 

This exact logic fuels many of your trolly posts. Also, Pro Bowl selections are not made dependent on Fantasy value. In many cases, production is coincidence 

1 hour ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

This exact logic fuels many of your trolly posts. Also, Pro Bowl selections are not made dependent on Fantasy value. In many cases, production is coincidence 

You sure? 

Lets go down the list by postion. 

Rbs. 

Top 12 scoring Rbs in ff non ppr .  

1 Mccaffery, did he make the pro bowl or was is production just a coincidence ? 

Lets hurry eleven more Rbs to go. 

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

This is exactly what I stated.

"My league rewards return yards & touchdowns. He was of great help to me during the bye weeks this year. He deserves it"

I don't understand how you could interpret that as me 'rubbing it in'  ?

Merry Christmas

No you asked me if I thought special teams is a part of the game? 

God Bless 

2 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Carry on...

No problem. 

4 hours ago, weepaws said:

No you asked me if I thought special teams is a part of the game? 

God Bless 

Jesus be merry. All, everyone. And the force be with you. Star Wars today!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!

7 hours ago, sderk said:

Jesus be merry. All, everyone. And the force be with you. Star Wars today!!!! Wooohoooo!!!!

I can’t to read your post come Tuesday, telling everyone who should have been played and how you own the highest scoring ff players.  

Im sure Monday night your need another 28 points to win and just so happen to own the player that scores 30.  

Hey God Bless you mr Tuesday.  

19 minutes ago, weepaws said:

I can’t to read your post come Tuesday, telling everyone who should have been played and how you own the highest scoring ff players.  

Im sure Monday night your need another 28 points to win and just so happen to own the player that scores 30.  

Hey God Bless you mr Tuesday.  

what?

Exactly no answer. 

1 hour ago, TheUsualSuspect said:

Bahahahaha.

I guess your playing pass word, ok.  Sheep? 

Hardman does not rank in the top 5 in either kickoff or punt return yardage, nor average. I guess the selection wasnt just based on special teams performance.

8 hours ago, pipeman said:

Hardman does not rank in the top 5 in either kickoff or punt return yardage, nor average. I guess the selection wasnt just based on special teams performance.

Not trying to be argumentative, but according to Fox sports, he's number 4 in KR yardage.

14 30 774 25.8 1 0 6 26 4.3 11 0 2
12 23 607 26.4 0 0 27 206 7.6 22 0 14
10 23 578 25.1 1 0 5 6 1.2 5 0 0
14 23 530 23.0 0 1 13 136 10.5 36 0 6

37 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Not trying to be argumentative, but according to Fox sports, he's number 4 in KR yardage.

14 30 774 25.8 1 0 6 26 4.3 11 0 2
12 23 607 26.4 0 0 27 206 7.6 22 0 14
10 23 578 25.1 1 0 5 6 1.2 5 0 0
14 23 530 23.0 0 1 13 136 10.5 36 0 6

NFL site has him 6th in kick return yards, which is his highest ranking of the four catagories.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=0&season=2019&seasonType=REG&d-447263-n=1&d-447263-o=2&d-447263-p=1&statisticCategory=KICK_RETURNS&d-447263-s=KICK_RETURNS_YARDS

That guy from the Colts that returned two punts in the same game should've been the Pro Bowl returner, but they didn't put him back there until their bad returner got hurt 

Browns came out on top with this situation.