gridirongoofs

PPR - Any changes?

Winston

Julio, Hill, Cooper

Carson, Ekeler 

Higbee

Flex - Sanders

KC

Bench - A. Miller (I could play him instead of Cooper), J. White (could be behind vs Bills), Slayton, D. Washington (Jacobs is out), Murray, K. Johnson (Det)

Like J White in the slot. 

• Thanks 1

Yeah , sorry about that. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yeah , sorry about that. 

Thanks brother. One more thought, would you play Boone over any of them?

No. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, weepaws said:

No. 

One more. With the health of Dak in question, would you consider Miller for Cooper as WR3?

Yeah I could, and I almost did on my first post.  

I could really go either way with Miller and Cooper.  

I think could have another good game.  

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, weepaws said:

Yeah I could, and I almost did on my first post.  

I could really go either way with Miller and Cooper.  

I think could have another good game.  

Thanks.  Does Ward doing anything for you? Flex? Or you like White and Sanders better?

White and Sanders better. 

16 minutes ago, weepaws said:

White and Sanders better. 

Thanks.

And I'm guessing you like White because of Edleman's status and NE could be playing from behind?

On 12/18/2019 at 6:29 PM, gridirongoofs said:

Winston

Julio, Hill, Cooper

Carson, Ekeler 

Higbee

Flex - Sanders

KC

Bench - A. Miller (I could play him instead of Cooper), J. White (could be behind vs Bills), Slayton, D. Washington (Jacobs is out), Murray, K. Johnson (Det)

I think your set. I would keep Cooper and Sanders in over Miller and white. I think they have too much upside to sit.

27 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

I think your set. I would keep Cooper and Sanders in over Miller and white. I think they have too much upside to sit.

Thank you. 

15 hours ago, Byrdman5 said:

I agree.  

I like washington over Ekeler, Unless theres news that Gordon is being benched due to the 2 fumbles that will prolly get his coach fired next Monday.

If Jordan plays, you might have to consider putting in Washington over Sanders. Don't know what kind of game shape Jordan would be in though....

21 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

I like washington over Ekeler, Unless theres news that Gordon is being benched due to the 2 fumbles that will prolly get his coach fired next Monday.

If Jordan plays, you might have to consider putting in Washington over Sanders. Don't know what kind of game shape Jordan would be in though....

Thank you.

I'm even thinking about taking a chance with Boone instead of Ekeler.

Also, thinking about Miller over Cooper. They ran the ball against the Rams so much, most likely for the shoulder of Dak and he hasn't thrown all week. AC joint injury is totally different than what Winston has. 

I'm tied after yesterday. He played 3, I played 2. He has the big guns today in Lamar, Thomas, Mack, Gordon and Moore.

21 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

On Yahoo, Mortenson says Howard will not play. 

1 hour ago, gridirongoofs said:

Thank you.

I'm even thinking about taking a chance with Boone instead of Ekeler.

Also, thinking about Miller over Cooper. They ran the ball against the Rams so much, most likely for the shoulder of Dak and he hasn't thrown all week. AC joint injury is totally different than what Winston has. 

I'm tied after yesterday. He played 3, I played 2. He has the big guns today in Lamar, Thomas, Mack, Gordon and Moore.

Yeah I'm second guessing Cooper as well. Dak will have to throw though. PHI Rush DEF isn't LAR's. This is a  true winner takes all situation.... God I love this ! gonna  miss it over the next 6 months :)

I didn't have the guts to trust my gut and bench Cooper and Ekeler for Miller and Boone Haha @RabidSeaCows  

Oh well. My son is the repeat champion... it's a win/ win for me. 

Safe travels home. 

2 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

I didn't have the guts to trust my gut and bench Cooper and Ekeler for Miller and Boone Haha @RabidSeaCows  

Oh well. My son is the repeat champion... it's a win/ win for me. 

Safe travels home. 

Thanks man! I won BIG in league #1 and Lost BIG in #2. Carson and Lockett killed me. Oh well, can't win them all.

Look forward to talking to you next year!:cheers:

3 hours ago, RabidSeaCows said:

Thanks man! I won BIG in league #1 and Lost BIG in #2. Carson and Lockett killed me. Oh well, can't win them all.

Look forward to talking to you next year!:cheers:

Yup. I couldn't overcome Carson, Cooper and Ekeler.  Oh well. 

Nice work on the one victory. Cheers until next year 🍺

23 hours ago, gridirongoofs said:

Yup. I couldn't overcome Carson, Cooper and Ekeler.  Oh well. 

Nice work on the one victory. Cheers until next year 🍺

Sorry to hear that, I appreciate all the advise you gave this year, You co9uldnt expect CArson to get injured, and Miller wouldnt have helped over Cooper. Washinton would have helped over Ekler, but did you really think Oakland would beat the Chargers,. 

On 12/23/2019 at 11:29 PM, Byrdman5 said:

Sorry to hear that, I appreciate all the advise you gave this year, You co9uldnt expect CArson to get injured, and Miller wouldnt have helped over Cooper. Washinton would have helped over Ekler, but did you really think Oakland would beat the Chargers,. 

My pleasure and I appreciate yours as well. No regrets on my lineup. It wasn't meant to be and I'm okay with that. Plus, I lost to my son. How cool is that?!?!

See you next year :)