Sign in to follow this  
Brizzmodee

Perriman or McLaurin

9 minutes ago, dodge92 said:

IMHO Perriman vs. Texans better matchup.  Plus I'm not trusting in Haskins just yet.

Agree

Perriman 

Glad I scrolled down the list of questions, as I was going to ask the exact same thing.

My league is standard scoring non-PPR

6 hours ago, Bad Mojo said:

Won't they double cover Perriman??

That's a great point  & would be the deciding factor for me, if it wasn't for the fact that McLaurin is literally the only legit WR the skins have, & if they wanted to, the giants could do the same thing to him. He leads the team with 833 yards, next is RB Thompson with 360, next up is some WR named Kelvin Harmon with 274.

These numbers are even crazier when you realize McLaurin missed 2 games.

It gets even worse when you look at 1st downs. McLaurin has 40 with Thompson next @ 14 

If you measure the entire season, the Giants are the 4th worst against WR's 178-2,574-20 the Texans are 13th worst 170-2,291-16

Looking at the last 4 games, the Texans have been much better, although their opponents (IND-NE-DEN-TEN) aren't known as air it out teams. 

To be perfectly honest, I was leaning towards McLaurin, until I realized the Redskins only average 15 points a game, while the Bucs average 30

Now leaning towards Perriman, but it might literally have to be a coin flip.

Thanks for the reply.

• Like 1

It’s probably okay either way but McLaurin is somewhat clearly a better football player. And, as scary as it is, Haskins probably has a more narrow range of possible outcomes than Mr.Crab Legs. 

if the weather is fine, I’m fine with Perriman. He looks fast. The Texans are not great with pass rush or coverage. Sadly, I see McLaurin as a safer call at this point.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, jimaveli said:

It’s probably okay either way but McLaurin is somewhat clearly a better football player. And, as scary as it is, Haskins probably has a more narrow range of possible outcomes than Mr.Crab Legs. 

if the weather is fine, I’m fine with Perriman. He looks fast. The Texans are not great with pass rush or coverage. Sadly, I see McLaurin as a safer call at this point.

Totally agree with this, but I wouldn’t pass up on the upside of Perriman. 

• Like 1

My gut says McLaurin, but the consensus here says Perriman, so I'm putting him in.

Changed my mind again, going with McLaurin.

6 hours ago, easilyscan said:

My choice of McLaurin isn't looking the greatest. Perriman 102 yards 😓

Terry needs 2b scary good tomorrow.

I feel ya.. I started  him over Edelman