RedzoneMonster

2020 Keepers on your wire?

Who are some potential keepers that may not look like much this year sitting on your WW, but could be valuable in 2020?  First one I could think of is Darwin Thompson. 

i really dont like the guess whats on my leagues waivers game. its toxic. everyone here plays in matt berry and dave richards league. that said ill offer.... gus edwards?

David Johnson maybe? The guy was pretty good before getting injured and now can't get on the field b/c Kenyon Drake is too awesome? Change of scenery could be good for DJ.

Gus Edwards. Currently playing on a one-year deal making 1/10th of Ingram's salary. He'll be one of the more coveted free agent RB's in 2020.

• Like 1

Not sure he's on a ton of WW but could be on some, esp if Zeke owner dropped him this week to fill a starting slot for a guy like Boone, Perriman, Watson, or Ward.

Tony Pollard has looked fantastic whenever called upon and plays for a team with a strong OL and a commitment to the run.

Zeke has been known to live it up in the off-season and doesn't have any room for error with the league.

Also, injuries do happen in OTAs and camp. 

Outside shot at a huge jump in value