Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Antonio brown tweet

Lived by my nephew when he was in pittsburgh...their kids played together...

My nephew never saw him much if at all.

Just to get attention.  It prolly drives him crazy just how quickly we've all forgotten about him.  

• Like 1

I suddenly found a pool of sympathy for Josh Gordon when I picked him up off of waivers. Not that he's done a damn thing for me since then sittting on the far end of my bench. Anyway, I did the same thing with Antonio Brown. Now, I've got the two of them on the far end of the bench together sticking cats in the microwave, sexual assault allegations from the all the team masseuses, and allegedly accidentally burning down the the equipment shed with pot affiliated paraphernalia.

Still, they're just misunderstood. Forgive them their transgressions and put 'em both  in uniforms for 2020, please.

1 hour ago, frank said:

What does it mean? :dunno:

It means blacks can say all the racist things  they want without anyone calling them out or consequences . Jerry Jones will sign him tomorrow if he can. Along with many other teams.  

1 hour ago, frank said:

What does it mean? :dunno:

Yeah I don't even get it.  Did he mean "women"?  🤔

1 minute ago, Mookz said:

Yeah I don't even get it.  Did he mean "women"?  🤔

Antonio Brown is a gamer?

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I suddenly found a pool of sympathy for Josh Gordon when I picked him up off of waivers. Not that he's done a damn thing for me since then sittting on the far end of my bench. Anyway, I did the same thing with Antonio Brown. Now, I've got the two of them on the far end of the bench together sticking cats in the microwave, sexual assault allegations from the all the team masseuses, and allegedly accidentally burning down the the equipment shed with pot affiliated paraphernalia.

Still, they're just misunderstood. Forgive them their transgressions and put 'em both  in uniforms for 2020, please.

:mad:

2 hours ago, DonS said:

What's the story behind the cat in microwave reference? 

Uh oh.

Sorry. No story. I just made that on up.These two have enough real problems and don't need help.

There's no allegation of that with these too, it was some teenage kids from back in the day that did this.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Uh oh.

Sorry. No story. I just made that on up.These two have enough real problems and don't need help.

There's no allegation of that with these too, it was some teenage kids from back in the day that did this.

How many times have we seen things like this rise to national attention from a lightly trafficked fantasy football site??

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Uh oh.

:lol:   no worries 

17 hours ago, Voltaire said:

As a life long Pats fan - I'd take them both back at this point.   Watching Brady throw to Jakobi Meyers and Mohamed Sanu is brutal.      I'd even throw a cat in a microwave at this point if it got them back.  

35 minutes ago, Masshole said:

As a life long Pats fan - I'd take them both back at this point.   Watching Brady throw to Jakobi Meyers and Mohamed Sanu is brutal.      I'd even throw a cat in a microwave at this point if it got them back.  

Hopefully we'll get to see Brady throw to Tre'Davious White tomorrow! 

But but but.....black people are so important to this country.... how can this not be fake news????

Orange man bad.