Cloaca du jour

Masked Singer...

What a fun show!!!  The wife and I look forward to it each week...

Season just ended...no spoilers if you want to watch it on demand.

Good tunes...good stars...funny how some people you could never picture as a singer...lol

New season starts after superbowl...fyi. 

Quality tv...non political..even some athletes sing...quite well actually.

Ooh, another Singer Show exactly like all the others except this one has a twist, they wear masks 🤣

I'd appreciate it if you guys would post some good videos to try to sell this this thing, I'll give it a whirl. 

10 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Ooh, another Singer Show exactly like all the others except this one has a twist, they wear masks 🤣

I'd appreciate it if you guys would post some good videos to try to sell this this thing, I'll give it a whirl. 

• Like 1

The commercials look stupid as hell. I’m guessing the singing is prerecorded and probably not always the real people. For that matter, it may be someone else dancing until they take the mask off. Then the judges act overly excited to see whoever it is. I don’t believe Jenny McCarthy knows who Antonio Brown is. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I was hoping for a highlight or 2 instead of a whole show. Also I only got 30 seconds into before I already hated it :D 

One more thing.......quite the diverse panel lol........if they want diversity, they need to add a grumpy old white guy like me. :D 

1 hour ago, frank said:

The commercials look stupid as hell. I’m guessing the singing is prerecorded and probably not always the real people. For that matter, it may be someone else dancing until they take the mask off. Then the judges act overly excited to see whoever it is. I don’t believe Jenny McCarthy knows who Antonio Brown is. 

Damn...your jaded...

20 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Whatever the wife and I like it...so do my teenage kids.  Buncha scrooges

You're not Married to Newbie are you? :dunno:

1 hour ago, frank said:

This

2 hours ago, frank said:

I don’t believe Jenny McCarthy knows who Antonio Brown is. 

Hard to believe that we know that's Jenny McCarthy with all that plastic surgery 😱

she used to be sooooooo hot

13 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

What a fun show!!!  The wife and I look forward to it each week...

Season just ended...no spoilers if you want to watch it on demand.

Good tunes...good stars...funny how some people you could never picture as a singer...lol

New season starts after superbowl...fyi. 

Quality tv...non political..even some athletes sing...quite well actually.

Do you know how I know you are gay?     You not only watch this show, you say you like it.    Doesn't even matter that you are married to a woman.    This over-rules that.   Better start watching interior decorating shows too and getting you butt waxed. . . .

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Masshole said:

Do you know how I know you are gay?     You not only watch this show, you say you like it.    Doesn't even matter that you are married to a woman.    This over-rules that.   Better start watching interior decorating shows too and getting you butt waxed. . . .

Brilliant liberal assessment

I enjoy it.  I payed closer attention to the first season.  I did not really keep up with this season.  I get tired of listening to Ken's rambling.

1 minute ago, Super Cubs said:

I enjoy it.  I payed closer attention to the first season.  I did not really keep up with this season.  I get tired of listening to Ken's rambling.

Yeah...ken got way to over the top...he got way annoying...but he actually got one right lol.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Masshole said:

Guy wiff massive asshoe call someone erse gay? :nono:

So who have been the various "singers"?  Is it all has beens and C list celebs?