Sign in to follow this  
yupper

WR2 and Flex help!!

I've been having a hard time all week trying to decide who to start in my WR2 spot and flex. I put in a waiver claim for MIN RB M.Boone. If i'm able to get Boone off waivers would you plug and play him in the Flex if Cook and Mattison are out? If I don't get Boone, which of these receivers do you like more in the WR2 and Flex spot...DJ Moore, D. Parker, T. McLaurin, B. Perriman, T. Boyd. 

Moore and Parker are the higher ranked of the WR's. I'm a little nervous with Moore with W. Grier at QB.  D. Parker, although he's been a stud of late, his matchup is tough. All 5 guys have upside this week. Which guys have the highest upside and safest floor? Thanks!!

.5ppr 10 team.  6pt bonus on TD's over 50 yards, 3pt bonus on 10+ receptions and/or 100 yards rushing/receiving.

My Team

QB: Winston

RB: McCaffrey, M. Ingram

WR: M. Thomas, ?????

TE: Kittle

FLEX: ?????

K: Prater

DEF: NE

My Opponent

QB: ARod, Rivers

RB: C.Carson, A. Eckler

WR: J. Jones, T. Lockett

TE: M. Andrews

FLEX: C. Sutton

K: Y. Koo

DEF: PIT

Parker. 

I would keep Ingram 

I currently have Perriman in as my WR2 because I think the Tampa/Houston game will be a shootout. If Jameis is trying to reach 5,000 yards he'll be throwing the ball and the Bucs can't run. I think Perriman reaps some of the benefits. In the Flex as of right now I have Parker. He's got a good matchup but the weather calls for thunderstorms and wind. I'm becoming hesitant on Parker. I know I overthink this but these small intangibles maybe make a difference. I got Boone off of waivers and I'm not sure if I should put him in the flex over Parker, DJ Moore, McLaurin, or Boyd. Boyd is also part of the lousy weather game in Miami so he might be on the outs.

Would anyone put Boone in the flex over Parker, Moore, McLaurin or Boyd? All the WR are 1:00 start. Who has the most upside of these guys? If word comes out this morning that Mattison isn’t going to play MNF is Boone a lock in the flex? I had Winston, Perriman, Kittle and NE Def play yesterday and although they weren’t terrible nobody really hit their ceiling.