Sign in to follow this  
JOHN 316

WEEK 16. Denver or Pittsburg D ??

Been riding Pittsburgh to the finals so far, but picked up Denver to block my opponent.  There doesn't appear to be any consistent opinion on who would be the preferred option this week. 

Any gurus have any insight?

Funny story

I have BAL D he has Steelers D... 

I pick up DEN D. I then see Jacob's is out who he has as starter this week. I drop DEN and pick up D. Washington. He drops Steelers D picks up DEN D and starts L. Bell in place of Jacob's. 

Then again, it may not be so funny

I was debating some on getting DEN. I have the PATS but they may have 2 CB's out and Buffalo is primed to upset. I'm sticking with the PATS but I do like DEN slightly more but not enough to pull the trigger.

I'm debating a similar scenario only with Denver and Balt. I'm leaning Denver. Other than the first half of his first game Blough has been dreadful, and that game was at home. In the Mile High altitude, I like Denver's chances to dominate.

8 minutes ago, IMMensaMind said:

I've read that the DEN D/ST is missing some players. 

Do you have a link or something tangible to corroborate? I checked their injury report and the only guy who didn't practice was their Nose Tackle Peko or something and that's because of Illness not injury...

5 hours ago, JOHN 316 said:

Been riding Pittsburgh to the finals so far, but picked up Denver to block my opponent.  There doesn't appear to be any consistent opinion on who would be the preferred option this week. 

Any gurus have any insight?

Steelers. 

Thanks for this post. I’m leaning Denver defense this week. I also picked them up to block and I have Pit and Bal defense.

Baltimore had an average game against the jets at home. Pit is on the road and I don’t trust their offense against the jets. But is this actually a revenge game for Steelers defense against Bell for abandoning them last year?

Baltimore also on the road against the up and down browns. Browns smoked this defense last time they met. Could be a revenge game for Balt d for being embarrassed last time they met.

Denver D has been solid since their bye. I would expect numbers like what Was, Min, and TB put up against Det.

Bug going around in Denver. https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/12/20/21032073/broncos-lions-final-injury-report-week-16

Looks like most of the oline and lock. 
DE Walker and Jones questionable, along with NT Peko. Need to watch this as well... 

Maybe I will switch to Pittsburg, they are all healthy.

Browns  might be without starting center Tretter and backup T Lamm.. 

Overthinking now 😬

Like the Steelers def a lot more now that Jackson and Ingram and others won’t be playing for the Ravens.