Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Edelman- any pats homers have inside info?

He already cost me a spot in the title game last week, but now playing against a guy who still loves talking trash and deserves a sound beating. 

can he be expected to take his usual target share and b back to normal, or are u guys benching him for a safer option? 

I have Anthony Miller on the bench waiting to take his spot, but it could be a bench and he goes off.  

anyone have any info? What are u doing with him? 

Tough situation for NE. Playing for a 1st round bye vs a tough Bills D, do you continue to grind with Edelman? The guy grimaces every time he gets up. I think his snap count will be limited. Miller has been lights out over the last few games, and Trubisky is going to have to air it out this week. I'd start Miller.

The only tangible hint as to Edelman for this week is this little nugget from Ian Rappaport: Rapoport notes Edelman should be "less banged up" this week than he was a week ago in Cincinnati. That makes him playable, but the matchup stinks. The saving grace is Edelman's Home/Road splits are very nice in favor of home where he will be playing today.

6 hours ago, himmystyles said:

He already cost me a spot in the title game last week, but now playing against a guy who still loves talking trash and deserves a sound beating. 

can he be expected to take his usual target share and b back to normal, or are u guys benching him for a safer option? 

I have Anthony Miller on the bench waiting to take his spot, but it could be a bench and he goes off.  

anyone have any info? What are u doing with him? 

I would play Miller

Im starting him over Allen Robinson and Drake cause im a stupid Patriots fan and cant sit him.  LOL  But for some reason i see them having a good game.  When everyone doubts them they seem to come up big but is this the time it finally ends?  

Not that Julian cares but he’s earned my trust. Starting all my alphas who got me here versus matchup hunting

Wound up getting a decent game from Jules in the end. Especially considering he missed two series.

On 12/21/2019 at 7:20 PM, jrokh said:

Wound up getting a decent game from Jules in the end. Especially considering he missed two series.

He might have gotten you more points if he hadn't faked a concussion to try to make the OPI look like incidental contact.

On 12/21/2019 at 2:06 PM, weepaws said:

I would play Miller

Share your secrets. How do you do it??!!  

seafoam you must be thick headed. 

Its all luck , you don’t have skill in ff , it’s good luck if im right , it’s bad luck if not.  

Hey thanks always appreciate your reply’s.