Sign in to follow this  
Vtfanatic

Do you play matchups or hot hand?

Trying to decide if I play matchups or hot hand.  What is typical philosophy here?

debating between Diggs, Anthony Miller, Perriman and Tyler Boyd for 2 spots in PPR.

Miller and Diggs

Best player. My opponent started Jimmy G over Brady. I drank the Kool Aid about Everett coming back and cutting into Higbee’s snaps at TE, so I started Hollister vs AZ for the matchup play. A mistake each.

Saw the game last night. Higbee looked Gronkian and often best player on the field for the Rams. 

For me the pain of watching a benched stud produce is greater than a matchup guess gone right plus playing the stud worked out more than it didn’t.

I don’t know, I think watching a player that I know I liked his matchup and still didn’t start him is worst for me. 

It's all luck. It always can go either way. I went with matchups, so Henry over Higbee and Chubb over Brown. (Well Chubb had been playing well, so I guess that doesn't count)

Lost by 2 in the championship. Should've gone Higbee. Also benched Zuerlein who was questionable all week for Koo. Zuerlein got 3 more points and I lost by 2...smh.

Agreed