Sign in to follow this  
RabidSeaCows

Pick a QB

I dodged a bullet, I think, by sitting Winston and starting Mahomes in my "fun" league.

In my $100 league:

Tannehill vs NO the #12 Passing DEF at home

Ryan vs JAX the #11 Passing DEF at home.

I'm suppose to lose by 10 after these Saturday games... He's starting Fitzmagic vs CIN and has J. Jones. This makes me lean Ryan. Also, if I'm reading this right, NO's 2 best ILB run stoppers are out. This would mean D. Henry will have a pretty good game. So they wouldn't need to throw as much. I'm sure Lattimore will be on AJB....so that sucks for me.

For  all these reasons, I'm leaning Ryan. Even though Tanny got me here with his performance over the last 3 weeks....

I've offered a lot of advice over the year for many of you still here, in the chamionships. Please weigh in on mine. I'd appreciate it!

Good Luck All, and may the Fantasy Force be with you all!

That's tough.. Ryan seems like the start on paper, and I wouldnt be concerned that your opponent has Julio. It's better to own the WR than QB in that situation. 

But I'm going to say stick with Tannehill.  I wouldnt worry about linebackers out. Could mean more open passes over the middle as well. Also you really dont think they will have to throw much against NO????Highly doubt Titans D can shutdown brees so they can run all day.

PS I'm biased playing Tannehill, too hot to bench.

27 minutes ago, Byrdman5 said:

That's tough.. Ryan seems like the start on paper, and I wouldnt be concerned that your opponent has Julio. It's better to own the WR than QB in that situation. 

But I'm going to say stick with Tannehill.  I wouldnt worry about linebackers out. Could mean more open passes over the middle as well. Also you really dont think they will have to throw much against NO????Highly doubt Titans D can shutdown brees so they can run all day.

PS I'm biased playing Tannehill, too hot to bench.

I'm thinking NO gets Kamera on track this week and run the ball 50% of the time. NO needs to establish the run if they want to go deep in the playoffs. Lots of teams in the NFC are outdoor stadiums. SEA, SF, MIN & GB.... I don't think NO will host more than 1 Playoff game....

Ryan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gridirongoofs said:

Tannehill has 130 passer rating on play action.... that's because of Henry. 

Ryan has Freeman though...vs the worst Run DEF... sigh...