Sign in to follow this  
easilyscan

Week 16 Huge Cojones Awards

I did.  Over Wentz and a bunch of other waiver fodder like Josh Allen, Kyler Murray, Drew Lock, etc.  

I don't know if it took cajones to do it though.

It did depending on options. It’s easy to speak on it now that we know the weather wasnt bad and it went well. Congrats regardless!

I wish I had that choice. Instead I had Josh Allen against NE D or Aaron Rodgers. Of course Allen went to Foxboro and put up 20 on my bench. 

I sat Fitz and Kyler Murray and played Daniel Jones. I almost went with Drew Lock over him. That's the line between lucky and dumb I guess. The weather was supposed to have been pretty bad in Miami for the game. Seems like Dalton and Fitz didn't mind it too much. 

I did not.  Thought very seriously about it, but ultimately started Tannehill.  If D. Adams scores 15 on Monday night I still win.  Otherwise I will regret not starting Fitzmagic.  Although if Carson didn't go down it probably wouldn't have mattered.

I benched Chubb, Edelman, Chark and DJ Moore... the replacements scored higher so it was the right call. Doesn't matter in the end though since I was unlucky enough to face a Barkley owner...

17 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Anyone who had the balls to start Ryan Fitzpatrick championship week.

I started him in tannahils place at the very last second based off Henry being hurt. 

17 hours ago, jimaveli said:

It did depending on options. It’s easy to speak on it now that we know the weather wasnt bad and it went well. Congrats regardless!

I'm the OP of this thread, & I didn't start Fitzpatrick. I was only congratulating those who did. 

I had him on the bench. Thought I was going to need him to deal with the Lamar team but I was so evenly matched in the final so left him there. 

What I think took more balls was benching Chub which I did but was debating it still 10 min before the game. The pundits were saying Fitz was a good play but none of them were saying put Chubb or Hunt on the pine.

I'm not sure this qualifies, but I started Kenyan Drake over Austin Ekeler in my distance PPR league despite every major FF expert slotting Ekeler several ranks ahead of Drake. I acquired Drake after Week 2 when I traded Chris Carson to another owner for Odell Beckham, following Odell's (one and only) monster performance of the season against the Jets. At the time, both of us were at our roster limits for WR's and RB's, so to make the trade we each had to throw in an extra player to clear our rosters. I threw in John Ross III, he threw in Kenyan Drake. I hated this trade for weeks until last Sunday, when Drake ran wild for 137 yards and 4 TD's against the Browns. I wasn't expecting Drake to repeat that performance this week, but I reasoned that he was now the Cards' undisputed starting RB, a three-down back, and their goal line back. But it was still difficult to bench Ekeler after starting him every week along with CMC.

I also picked up Boone, but with Mattison still not ruled out on Sunday, I wasn't about to risk Boone sharing the backfield with Mattison, or even Ameer Abdullah. 

I waffled back and forth b/w he, Tannehill and Matt Ryan. The wind scared me in Miami, being without Henry scared me with Tanny, and a blowout scared me with Matt. I went with Fitzmagic since there's no running game. That turned out well. I would have won with Matt Ryan too but this is the most head scratching championship lineup I've ever had.

Fitzpatrick, Gurley, Freeman, Drake (Flex), Julio, McLaurin, Ertz, Gould, Patriots. I could NOT man up and start Perriman (bad move) or Fuller (good move).