Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Marshawn Lynch heading back to Seattle?

Reports are that's taking a physical in Seattle today as both Chris Carson (hip) and C.J. Prosise (arm) were injured yesterday. Robert Turbin is also scheduled for a visit.

Tough break for Carson.  

No.  

Its a tough one, expecally how good Carson was and as been. 

And a tough one for the Hawks. 

Down to no Rbs.  

Lynch and Turbin.

What's old is new again.

Maybe it lights a fire, and ends up being a good story (I sure as heck hope so). But the biggest loss that no ones talking about is LT Duane Brown. Huge loss. He's our anchor.

Lynch could be interesting. 

The only score beastmode will get is scoring another bag of skittles as he declares the.first one wasn't working. Guess what the 2nd one won''t either..See ya later.Leastmode,.ha ha.

Seattle SF could be an epic game and  one SF has to win to maintain the momentum 9ers have built up.  

On 12/24/2019 at 11:01 AM, weepaws said:

Lynch could be interesting. 

I think Lynch is an astute pickup.

typically the problem with older players(especially RB's) is they cant  take the  pounding week in and week out.

Lynch is relatively fresh.   If he can get up to speed with the offense, and the blocking assignments quickly hes a nice add.   and If the offense is relatively similar to the one he played  in when he was last  in Seattle, the adjustment period may be quick.

If this was start of year I'd predict 3-5 good games and then a dropoff in production as the wear and tear of the year takes a cut out of him.

in this case,  the remainder of the season is so short, I dont know if it will come into play.

honestly, Seattle is the only place this can possibly work.   no guarantee it does, but I like the odds better than the odds for any other scrub no the wire at this time of year.

• Like 1