Sign in to follow this  
shorepatrol

Vegas HATES GB tonight.

1 minute ago, Brad GLuckman said:

What am I missing here? Like it's funny that Vegas hates them? They should be double digits underdogs in my opinion. 

Cousins in PrimeTime , that's why it's funny. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Cousins in PrimeTime , that's why it's funny. :dunno:

I still think GB should get points. It's in Minnesota. They're a different team there. 

4 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

I still think GB should get points. It's in Minnesota. They're a different team there. 

There best player is out too. No Cook is not good. I'm just surprised Minn is favored. Anyhoooo , I'm taking the Pack  to win 1-6 points at +425. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

There best player is out too. No Cook is not good. I'm just surprised Minn is favored. Anyhoooo , I'm taking the Pack  to win 1-6 points at +425. Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I hope they win, but I've watched almost every game and they're just not very good. Unbelievable to me that they get the #1 seed if they beat Min and Det and Seattle beats SF.

6 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Well I hope they win, but I've watched almost every game and they're just not very good. Unbelievable to me that they get the #1 seed if they beat Min and Det and Seattle beats SF.

GB is not very good compared to their record. I think they get rolled tonight. Although, it is the NFL. Anything is possible with those refs. :dunno:

29 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

They've played some BAD teams in Minnesota, and should have lost to Denver with a journeyman QB.

Its MNF

But it isnt really that big of a game for the Vikings.  GB still wins division by beating Detroit next week.  

GB certainly isnt as good as their record.  

Cook is their "best player". But again RB hardly matters.  They would rather have him but he doesnt change the pt spread really.

The Packers have Adams who is great but cant really get deep in my opinion.  The rest of the pass catchers are # 4s or backup caliber TEs.  They hit Scantling deep on the first play last week and he didnt even touch the ball.  He short armed it so bad he didnt even touch thr ball.  Id expect to see more Lazard and Kumerow tonight. 

GBs defense needs to step up.  The Smiths have been worth every penny yet with 2 high end pass rushers the defense still is average at best.  The dumping of picks and money into the secondary year after year has been a fail. 

In the last 17 drafts the Packers have picked exactly 3 offensive players in the first round.  Rodgers. Bulaga. And Derrek Sherrod a tackle who played maybe a handful of games in his career.   

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Its MNF

But it isnt really that big of a game for the Vikings.  GB still wins division by beating Detroit next week.  

GB certainly isnt as good as their record.  

Cook is their "best player". But again RB hardly matters.  They would rather have him but he doesnt change the pt spread really.

The Packers have Adams who is great but cant really get deep in my opinion.  The rest of the pass catchers are # 4s or backup caliber TEs.  They hit Scantling deep on the first play last week and he didnt even touch the ball.  He short armed it so bad he didnt even touch thr ball.  Id expect to see more Lazard and Kumerow tonight. 

GBs defense needs to step up.  The Smiths have been worth every penny yet with 2 high end pass rushers the defense still is average at best.  The dumping of picks and money into the secondary year after year has been a fail. 

In the last 17 drafts the Packers have picked exactly 3 offensive players in the first round.  Rodgers. Bulaga. And Derrek Sherrod a tackle who played maybe a handful of games in his career.   

GB could still get the 1 seed. If I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong 

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

GB could still get the 1 seed. If I'm not mistaken. Correct me if I'm wrong 

Yes they can.  2 wins and a 9ers loss.

I suppose it is a big game for Cousins and the Vikings.  They are sort of locked into the 5th or 6th seed.  But the 5th is so much more valuable than the 6th since 5th seed with play the East champion.

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

Both offenses look like hammered sh!t 

Vikes are on their 4th string RB.

10 minutes ago, sderk said:

Vikes are on their 4th string RB.

75 yards of offense with 3 GB to's in the first half. Pathetic

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Cousins on Monday night?

Yep. 87 yards. Should've took the +800 13-19 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Worst part is they are at home. Really need Cook to be a serviceable offense.

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Or just Packers ML

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Or just Packers ML

That wasn't +800. I still did. Lost big on the point dif 

8 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

That wasn't +800. I still did. Lost big on the point dif 

Im just saying youre being greedy.

Packers were almost a +200 dog.  Over the long run you are better off just taking the upset ratger than adding stipulations to it.