Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers at Vikings: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Packers: WR Ryan Grant, RB Dexter Williams, CB Tony Brown, CB Ka'dar Hollman, T/G Alex Light, T John Leglue, TE Jace Sternberger

Vikings: RB Alexander Mattison, RB Dalvin Cook, DT Hercules Mata’afa, G Dru Samia, T Oli Udoh, T Aviante Collins, DT Jalyn Holmes

Let's go Mike Boone!

19 minutes ago, Mike FF Today said:

Inactives

Packers: WR Ryan Grant, RB Dexter Williams, CB Tony Brown, CB Ka'dar Hollman, T/G Alex Light, T John Leglue, TE Jace Sternberger

Vikings: RB Alexander Mattison, RB Dalvin Cook, DT Hercules Mata’afa, G Dru Samia, T Oli Udoh, T Aviante Collins, DT Jalyn Holmes

Let's go Mike Boone!

Please no rooting.  If Boone does good it means I lose and that’s not fair for the owner of the site to root like that.

There’s definitely some Samkon Gado potential here with Boone.  It makes me think he’s going to have 12 rushes for 35yards.

I'm just curious as to how much money is on the line tonight based on the performance of Mike Boone?

22 minutes ago, nobody said:

There’s definitely some Samkon Gado potential here with Boone.  It makes me think he’s going to have 12 rushes for 35yards.

I’m seeing it the same way. Mind boggling so many people are invested in such an unknown for the championship.

Just now, nobody said:

Now we’re goin* to get a look at this Boone fella.  Come on buddy.

Break one to the house, buddy....

Vikings O getting cute.. not good for the Booner.

*edit

for my Booner

If Boone scores more then 25 ff points tonight, it’s a guarantee that seafoam started him.  

Thanks. 

• Thanks 1

Good grief....snoozer

Let's see some offense, for crying out loud.

I wish Suh was still on the Lions so he could stomp Rodgers' face in next week. This overrated, queer mustache wearing commercial wh*re is single-handedly ruining my fantasy season.

For one half anyway Boone looks like the JAGiest of Jags...

2 minutes ago, jrokh said:

For one half anyway Boone looks like the JAGiest of Jags...

In his defense, the blocking has been horrid.

LaDarius Smith is 3 yards in the backfield every play.

Yeah. The Packers defense looks like Tecmo Bowl when the opponent guesses your play correctly almost every time the Vikes run.

We’re also getting the Jamaal Williams packages plan that the Pack loves to break out in the games where they can’t score.

Boone looks bad.  On that 1st drive of the second half, 2nd and short, cook makes a cut to his right and gets that first down.  Boone runs straight into 3 packers.  No vision.  No agility.  Just runs straight.

All the sudden the GB defense is looking like the 85 Bears.

6 minutes ago, stonewall said:

All the sudden the GB defense is looking like the 85 Bears.

Too bad their offense looks like the 00 Bears.

I had Boone and Thielen + 34 points against Aaron Jones in the title game.  It was a lot closer than I was expecting.

It was only a 3rd place consolation game, but I went into the night up three, having two players still to play against his kicker (Crosby). My two players? Boone and Thielen. Lost by 4.

Oh, and the only reason I had Boone was because, just for the hell of it, I decided at 12:57 on Sunday to swap him in for Lev Bell.

Also swapped out my confidence pool pick from GB to Minnesota earlier today. If I had just not made any moves, I would be alone in second place for the (considerable) season-long prize, and within striking distance of first.

1 hour ago, Mike FF Today said:

I'm down less than 1 point with Mike Boone.... he has Thielen. 😡 😡 😫

I was nearly the same.  Opponent had Thielen, I had Boone and I was down by about 3.5 pts. 😭

1 hour ago, Mike FF Today said:

If scoring holds, I'm going to lose by .6 pts. :wall:

I feel you, Mike. That's friggin' rough......for crying out loud.

That dropped TD by Adams at the end of the 1st half cost me a game. Lost by 4 points. He catches that pass 9 times outta 10.