Sign in to follow this  
RedzoneMonster

I refuse to call it “The Ship”.

8 hours ago, RedzoneMonster said:

That is all..

Definitely on board with this. I can't stand the "ship" or the "chip." Maybe it's the writer in me, but people need to stop trying so hard to be cool and just say what they mean from time to time.

• Like 1

I actually really like the term Mish. The regression of the English language is pretty annoying, and I was told by people with kids old enough that spelling words close to how they should be spelled, or even just spelling them phonetically counts as correct.

Meisterschaft. 

Chempionat  

Campeonato  

Merry Christmas. 

59 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I actually really like the term Mish. The regression of the English language is pretty annoying, and I was told by people with kids old enough that spelling words close to how they should be spelled, or even just spelling them phonetically counts as correct.

It is a sad state of affairs.  And where did the ennifer pez go?

On 12/24/2019 at 8:41 AM, RedzoneMonster said:

That is all..

Commiepinkobastard 

For my youngest daughters generation, ship is now a common term to denote a love interest between 2 individuals, as in relationship.

When that generation gets old enough to become FF regulars, it's going to become confusing communicating amongst one another this time of year. 

"In a ship", will have multiple common meanings..........not to mention the possibility one could be on a Christmas cruise or on a ferry to an island.

Given the short character nature of texts and most other communication now these days, the lack of additional context to help discern meaning of a term being communicated with multiple uses is a conundrum and likely to lead to many a catastrophe.

How about the champion's chip?  You could make a custom poker chip with the name of the team / owner / record as an award.