zftcg

Two crazy stats

Has this ever happened before? Guys offering starter-level production at two different positions on a weekly basis? Quick look at career stats of most of the obvious subjects (Forte, Bell, Steven Jackson, Vick) never did it. Possibly Cam in 2015? 

Cam’s rookie year was in the range but he got over huge on TDs and passing yards. Regardless, CMC and Lamar had dream seasons.

1 hour ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I beat the CMC team and Lamar team for the crown. There's a crazy stat for ya.

Hat's off to you. Did the rest of his roster crap out, or did you just put together an all-time performance from top to bottom?

They were both super tough teams. My players just hit at the right time and I barely beat them. I had some ok players but mostly polished terds from the waiver wire like Drake and Parker. Even Kamara finally showed up to the party.

Neither the Lamar nor the Christian owner won my main league - I did - but both were #1 and #2 in points (though it came down to the last game b/t the Lamar owner and my team for #2 high points).

I'm wondering how many teams had both players, and how they could have avoiding winning their leagues.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

I beat the CMC team and Lamar team for the crown. There's a crazy stat for ya.

I had both and lost in the semifinals. It was probably the best draft I’d ever had with Lamar, CMac, AJones, Godwin, also drafted MGordan and traded for Hopkins. I’m still in shock 2 weeks later. The guy that beat me had Winston put up 49 points while Julio also had his best game of the year. 

That's brutal and unbelievable but that's FF. Funniest part, I was tipsy at my auction draft, left almost half the $200 budget on the table, didn't draft a WR1 and got in bidding wars over a kicker and a defense. Pretty much broke all the tenants of drafting and won convincingly. Craziest season I ever had. 

Neither owner made the playoffs in my 12 team money league. 

McCaffrey team drafted- McCaffrey, A. Brown, Evans, Gordon, Drake, Fuller, Boyd, McCoy, Goff, Burton, Trubinsky, Freeman, Seattle, D. Thompson, Prater

Jackson team drafted- Conner, OBJ, Thielen, A. Jones, Mack, Ryan, Shepard, Davis, Hockinson, Sutton,  M. Brown, Jackson,  J. Washington, Houston, Maher

I thought Team Jackson was the team to beat after the draft, but his injuries were too much to recover from. That's fantasy...