Sign in to follow this  
cavern

So - who are the runningbacks that did nothing this year but

Alvin Kamara. He was hurt this year. And he was absurdly unlucky on TDs. Spreadsheet and end of year point total folks are gonna fade him and be wrong about it. It’s just a matter of how far the hate goes.

Guice if he can stay on the field would be the most likely to pop. Ito Smith and Mark Walton are my darkhorses in addition to the ones already mentioned.

I’m also keeping an eye out for Justice Hill. Gus is a simple run hard rb. If Mark isn’t back, I could see the Ravens working harder to get Hill involved.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jimaveli said:

Alvin Kamara. He was hurt this year. And he was absurdly unlucky on TDs. Spreadsheet and end of year point total folks are gonna fade him and be wrong about it. It’s just a matter of how far the hate goes.

Agreed. 

L Bell

K Hunt, it well be interesting to see what team he’s on next season. 

16 hours ago, jimaveli said:

I’m also keeping an eye out for Justice Hill. Gus is a simple run hard rb. If Mark isn’t back, I could see the Ravens working harder to get Hill involved.

I think Gus is a free agent. I'm kinda curious where he might end up..

For ppr possibly Boston Scott. Mostert’s rise in SF could result in Coleman being a buy low next year. Chase Edmonds did well when given opportunity in AZ.

1 hour ago, Super Cubs said:

I think Chubb is the obvious answer.

Isn’t he leading the NFL in rushing by a very very comfortable margin?

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

Isn’t he leading the NFL in rushing by a very very comfortable margin?

yes he is, but for some here that just is not good enough. Check out the Chubb threads.

Even if what Chubb did isn’t good enough for some, how does he fall into this category if he’s leading the league in rushing yards? 

21 hours ago, jrokh said:

Guice if he can stay on the field would be the most likely to pop. Ito Smith and Mark Walton are my darkhorses in addition to the ones already mentioned.

Is he subject to discipline from the league once he gets signed? I believe that, since the Dolphins cut him as soon as he got arrested, there was no investigation, but presumably if he were on a team the league would start one.

Good call on Guice. I will definitely be targeting him next year.

12 minutes ago, zftcg said:

Is he subject to discipline from the league once he gets signed? I believe that, since the Dolphins cut him as soon as he got arrested, there was no investigation, but presumably if he were on a team the league would start one.

Good call on Guice. I will definitely be targeting him next year.

You may be right on Walton, scratch him from the list.

2 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

yes he is, but for some here that just is not good enough. Check out the Chubb threads.

I like Chubb, had him all year. No complaints here. Barkley's a real POS though.

Saquon Barkley, a real POS for me this year. He didn't do ANYTHING until he had-because of pure laziness and a sprained ankle-personally through his ineptness, single-handedly, knocked me out of the playoffs for first time in eleven years. I swore I'd never draft anothe NYG ever again, drafted him, and EFFFF them! Barkley, biggest POS of the year.

29 minutes ago, huskyhater75 said:

Saquon Barkley, a real POS for me this year. He didn't do ANYTHING until he had-because of pure laziness and a sprained ankle-personally through his ineptness, single-handedly, knocked me out of the playoffs for first time in eleven years. I swore I'd never draft anothe NYG ever again, drafted him, and EFFFF them! Barkley, biggest POS of the year.

That was very selfish of him. I'm sure if the roles had been reversed and you had suffered a high ankle sprain, you would have been out there the following week, playing through the pain.

On 12/26/2019 at 12:35 AM, weepaws said:

this

On 12/26/2019 at 4:19 PM, huskyhater75 said:

I got Barkleyed in the Super Bowl.

I agree. F this jerk!

🤬

46 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Chubb and Kamara are both good answers, despite having top 10 seasons, owners were likely very disappointed and will have good draft day value

No complaints from this Chubb owner. If he's there in the late first early second, won't hesitate to snag him.

2 hours ago, jrokh said:

No complaints from this Chubb owner. If he's there in the late first early second, won't hesitate to snag him.

too many duds for me especially in PPR

I would rather grab a WR and pair with Ekeler who had only 1 single digit game

51 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

too many duds for me especially in PPR

I would rather grab a WR and pair with Ekeler who had only 1 single digit game

In full Ppr I might agree with you, you didn't specify. Regardless Chubb owners were more than happy with their game investment, so it is not the correct answer as you suggested...

On 12/26/2019 at 1:35 AM, weepaws said:

L Bell

Yeah if Hunt goes to another team and starts he could be top 10 next year.