sderk

Trump says New York, California must ‘politely’ ask for help to tackle ‘tremendous’ homeless problem

Ask politely. MAGA!! Gonna be driving Pelosi, Feinstein,  and others to continue to go out of their minds crazy and fvck up even more.  Drain the swamp. :banana:

President Trump on Saturday called on New York and California to tackle what he described as their “tremendous homeless problems” — suggesting they should ask the White House “politely” for help if they can't sort it out by themselves.

“California and New York must do something about their TREMENDOUS Homeless problems. They are setting records!” he tweeted. "If their Governors can’t handle the situation, which they should be able to do very easily, they must call and 'politely' ask for help. Would be so easy with competence!”

The Department of Housing and Urban Development this month reported a 2.7 percent national increase in the homeless population, driven primarily by a spike in California. The report found that the liberal stronghold had seen a 16.4 percent increase in its homeless population.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-says-new-york-california-must-politely-ask-for-help-to-tackle-tremendous-homeless-problem/ar-BBYq6kf

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I know right, he should just do the Obama method and throw money at things

and then the states can turn around and use that money on more useless choo choo trains instead!

Cali has worlds 5th largest economy. Let them handle it since they apparently have enough money 

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

and then the states can turn around and use that money on more useless choo choo trains instead!

Or maybe they can in their own way create more jobs by paying low wages to illegals to scoop up the shlt the homeless are pooping out on to the sidewalks of the state? Then as homeless numbers grow, they can claim they need more illegals to "take care" of them.

I remember when  there was a big homeless problem in NYC. Then there wasn't. Now there is.  Shocked.

Trump can’t even replace the ACA, get the wall built or pay off the debt. Now he’s going to fix the homeless problem? 😂 

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump can’t even replace the ACA, get the wall built or pay off the debt. Now he’s going to fix the homeless problem? 😂 

Triggered leftist retard. :lol:

Gotta love how Trump is mind fvcking with you and your party of choice. You and worms should open a comedy store.

Trump 2020!! MAGA

24 minutes ago, MDC said:

National Debt: Something every President has said they would fix or start to pay down and none have, but it is Trumps fault.
ACA and the Wall.   Your liberal heroes in Congress stood in the way of these but they are Trumps failings?  (Oh yea, I forgot that you are an independent moderate 😂)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

National Debt: Something every President has said they would fix or start to pay down and none have, but it is Trumps fault.
ACA and the Wall.   Your liberal heroes in Congress stood in the way of these but they are Trumps failings?  (Oh yea you are an independent moderate 😂)

ironically, I have posted this numerous times and never get a response

we pay like 479 billion a year in interest

we are 483 over in spending each year

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yea it is a mess but no one President's fault.  It is on everyone that wants low taxes and gobs of free services and the politicians that continue to kick the can down the road.  If anyone really tried to fix it he would be voted out of office in a heartbeat assuming he survived that long. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

ACA and the Wall.   Your liberal heroes in Congress stood in the way of these but they are Trumps failings?  (Oh yea, I forgot that you are an independent moderate 😂)

It's amazing how the left works their hardest to block things from getting done, but they then come back later and say, "Look, you didn't get it done. You suck." 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

We could cut foreign aid to everyone and actually put America First, but that will never happen

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I remember when  there was a big homeless problem in NYC. Then there wasn't. Now there is.  Shocked.

Is there a board liberal that can point to me a policy that doesn't encourage relying on the government more?  Healthcare, increased taxes, etc.

I feel like everything they do want either government control or for you to rely on them more for things meanwhile they are empowering poor people with bread crumbs like driver's licenses and voting and amnesty to keep that base voting for them. 

They won't turn around and do anything to actually help them... But they have really stopped hiding the fact what they want is to keep poor people poor and have you rely on them.

Can someone please tell me how this is incorrect?

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

We could cut foreign aid to everyone and actually put America First, but that will never happen

Been said we need to do that. As soon as we do people will get pissed. Liberals and other countries alike. 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Been said we need to do that. As soon as we do people will get pissed. Liberals and other countries alike. 

We should all just stop paying our taxes until we have a government that cares about us, it makes no sense to pay these people every year so they can just ship the money overseas. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

We should all just stop paying our taxes until we have a government that cares about us, it makes no sense to pay these people every year so they can just ship the money overseas. 

You would find out quickly how much they do care if you tried that.

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You want to work? Taxed paycheck. Wanna buy a house? Tax that. Wanna buy a car? Tax that. Wanna buy groceries? Tax that. Want to drive on the roads? Pay that tax. 

Swear if they could tax people for breathing they would. Hell Cali was looking at taxing text messages a while back (not sure if they passed it or not) 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You want to work? Taxed paycheck. Wanna buy a house? Tax that. Wanna buy a car? Tax that. Wanna buy groceries? Tax that. Want to drive on the roads? Pay that tax. 

Swear if they could tax people for breathing they would. Hell Cali was looking at taxing text messages a while back (not sure if they passed it or not) 

I'm not concerned with paying taxes, I'm more concerned with where that money is going.  Why do we send billions of American tax dollars to the ME?  Let the sand people fight over their sand.. who cares.  I don't think any American wants to send that much money to the ME, yet all our representatives we elect don't do a thing about it. 

DiBlasio put his wife in charge of mental illness in NYC, to include the homeless. One BILLION dollars later....

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm not concerned with paying taxes, I'm more concerned with where that money is going.  Why do we send billions of American tax dollars to the ME?  Let the sand people fight over their sand.. who cares.  I don't think any American wants to send that much money to the ME, yet all our representatives we elect don't do a thing about it. 

That’s my point. You pay ALL these taxes and then where does it go? Not to the American people. To other countries. Take a few years to spend that money on America and it’s citizens. Not hand it out to other countries 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well we certainly don’t have to worry about Trump getting tangled up with books :lol:

Didn't he write a few best sellers? Before he was elected? Another fail. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn't he write a few best sellers? Before he was elected? Another fail. 

Sh1t, wring thread :doh:

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Just arrest them and throw them in jail, there problem fixed

No. It's much cheaper to leave them on the street.

There's a lot of homeless in downtown Sac. I see them on a daily basis and will say a homeless person who does not appear to be either high or simply mentally ill is super rare. I actually don't think I've seen one.

There's no classic just really down on luck story. There's addiction and mental health issues.

A colleague of mine noticed the gradual growth of the homeless pop. began after CA approved...

"Gov. Jerry Brown’s A.B. 109, “realigned” California’s overcrowded prison system, shifting responsibility of repeat, newly classified “nonviolent” offenders from state prisons to county jails. Those released were assigned county probation officers rather than state parole officers. Those newly “non-violent” criminals let out of county jails due to overcrowding are living on the streets, living on our parkways, rivers, and canals, and using the streets as their toilets."

Non-violent explanation:

http://www.flashreport.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Screen-Shot-2018-02-26-at-10.06.02-AM.png

People had this idea it would free people incarcerated for somewhat petty reasons, but in LE practice, when there's been a push to put someone away, it's because of a long (and possibly escalating) history of offenses. 

Why are there so many mentally ill people?

Has drug addiction caused that in large part too?

Those are my questions. Drug addiction is obviously the most powerful factor, and it might even explain the second-most powerful one of mental illness. I understand why cops busted them in the first place and why the system worked, prior to 2014, to keep them locked up...I understand that, not from a "what's most ideal" standpoint, but from a pragmatic one.

Now cops, to a noticeable extent, just don't even bust them anymore. Whatever threshold applies to them, a lower one is applied to non-homeless, generally law-abiding citizens. That is the new efficient and pragmatic management option.

1 hour ago, sderk said:

It's amazing how the left works their hardest to block things from getting done, but they then come back later and say, "Look, you didn't get it done. You suck." 

I've been paying attention to this issue all my life, this is the fault of both parties. There are a handful of decent GOP and Dems on the issues but neither can rein in their borrow and spend colleagues. They get rolled over all the time.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No. It's much cheaper to leave them on the street.

I say those are taxes well spent. 

2 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Didn’t Trump say he would pay off the entire debt in 8 years? Instead he’s running trillion dollar deficits.

Didn't he have both houses of Congress and still couldn’t get the wall built?

But he’s got the secret to fixing homelessness. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Get them homes in Mexico where it's cheap. Kind of like what New York is doing. :dunno:

2 hours ago, MDC said:

Didn’t Trump say he would pay off the entire debt in 8 years? Instead he’s running trillion dollar deficits.

Didn't he have both houses of Congress and still couldn’t get the wall built?

Not really. He had to deal with the holdover Ryan/Romney'Bush Republicans that first two years and then the Pelosi Dems in the next two.

Long lines of Bushtarded GOP members have left Washington and the ones that are left are either new Trumpers, converted Trumpers, or cowed Bushtards willing to fake being Trumpers.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, MDC said:

Who passed the ACA, who want's me to pay for illegals ??? Ooooooooh that's right. Go fock yourself clownshoes.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1