Fireballer

Just when you think it cant get any more kooky

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/transgender-man-gives-birth-non-21177808.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Transgender man gives birth to non-binary partner's baby with female sperm donor

Wrap your head around that headline, will ya? 

So, a female takes testosterone to try to be a man, but then decides she decides she wants a baby.  She still has vag an ovaries, so, when she stops the Test, she begins menstruating again..  Her partner is a chick but claims non binary bullsh!t but at the end of the day, has no c0ck and balls.  They recruit a trans sperm donor that has c0ck and balls, but IDs as a woman. 

So at the end if all this...a chick with vag and ovaries is impregnated by a man with c0ck, balls, and semen just like nature intended. Nothing to see here but a child bound for significant mental health issues.

Jay is non-binary – so does not identify as male or female.

The sperm donor was a trans woman... and even the DOCTOR was transgender.

Of couse it was :wall:

This kinda reminds me of a transgender comedian I saw opening for Brad Williams. If I remember correctly he was born a chick, but was really a boy trapped in a girls body.  So she transed in to a boy, but not just a boy but a gay boy. Who hooked a with another gay boy. Now the Trans gay boy did not go full trans. He just grew a beard  and dresses like a boy. So I guess you could say he's really just a girl with a beard going out with a guy that like girls that looks like boys. 

If this aint enough for those who don't know Brad Williams is a really dirty little person.  There was also a black guy. The comedy show consisted of a black guy, a trans, and a really dirty little person.  Talk about a night hard to top.