Sign in to follow this  
robocardz

Is the most underrated Player in FFB & NFL

Derrick Henry??

I mean this guy is a freak.  Old School... doesnt run his mouth... acts like hes been there before!!

HUGE Fan!!!

All subjective, but relative to pre season draft position and how much he is not discussed..

Dak

C Carson, Drake

DJ Moore, A Robinson 

4 hours ago, robocardz said:

Derrick Henry??

I mean this guy is a freak.  Old School... doesnt run his mouth... acts like hes been there before!!

HUGE Fan!!!

Great pick. 

Tannehill is up there too.   real solid player.  

people are starting to realize hes not crappy now but from a fantasy perspective you could have had him for cheap or free and  he would  have produced well for you.

I dont think he will ever be a stud(top 5) QB because the offense is designed to run the football more than most, and that will take away from his production at  times, but I'd argue he should be rostered in all formats.

Tannehill has been like Super Alex Smith. That’s not bad at all but the weekly floor remains horrifying. The thing that gives me hope for him is the deep shots he seems to be hitting more often now.

Zeke managed a pretty good season while the crying point was that he got paid and ‘lost his hunger’. I am fine if the hate goes too far on him.

Derrick Henry just secures the rushing title so he will be coveted next year. He certainly looks tough to tackle. If the Titans offense is competent, he’s got no business being a bust.

DJ Moore is a good one. I worry that a better offense might hurt him fantasy-wise. Besides that, I really like the player. Him and Samuel both. I hope Carolina can get it together.

Terry Mcclauren. man if he had a big boy Qb he would be a freaking monster. Perfect routes. high end speed. He had to jog in place multiple times this year waiting for the ball. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/30/2019 at 12:52 PM, kilroy69 said:

Terry Mcclauren. man if he had a big boy Qb he would be a freaking monster. Perfect routes. high end speed. He had to jog in place multiple times this year waiting for the ball. 

Don't know about most underated. He's a rookie that played well with poor QB.play. Yet, I think he's gonna be a pretty good nfl & fantasy player. Had him on a few rosters. I like AJ Brown better in fantasy but McLaurin is gonna do pretty good for himself too.There were guys ranked higher than him that he outplayed. He's got a.bright future if they can turn things around in Washington. He can be a true WR1.

Keeps on rolling. 

1 minute ago, robocardz said:

I assume EZE (Zeke - Cowboys)

I thought it was probably Fruit Loops, but wasn’t sure.  Thanks

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

Oh, I see what you did.  You J-Lo’d it.  I guess the er is gone the way of the ennifer pez