Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Postseason FF advice needed(one and done)

4 minutes ago, nzoner said:

What a game to start Moesart!

😩

35 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

😩

So far my line-up for SB weekend is

Mahomes,Williams,Coleman? Hill,Robinson,Sanders,Kelce,Butker,KC D and Hardman at flex that should just about guarantee points every KC possession :D

18 minutes ago, nzoner said:

So far my line-up for SB weekend is

Mahomes,Williams,Coleman? Hill,Robinson,Sanders,Kelce,Butker,KC D and Hardman at flex that should just about guarantee points every KC possession :D

Nice. Wish I hadn’t played Hill and Kelce last week. Should have just played Kelce.  That cost me. Plus Moestert. Shanahanigans are hereditary.  

On 1/19/2020 at 10:49 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice. Wish I hadn’t played Hill and Kelce last week. Should have just played Kelce.  That cost me. Plus Moestert. Shanahanigans are hereditary.  

What's your final squad look like?

1 hour ago, nzoner said:

What's your final squad look like?

Jimmy G, Moestert, Brieda, Sanders, Hardman, Robinson, back up TE on SF R Dwelley. McCoy or the other guy. Chiefs. I’m not looking good 

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jimmy G, Moestert, Brieda, Sanders, Hardman, Robinson, back up TE on SF R Dwelley. McCoy or the other guy. Chiefs. I’m not looking good 

Well you were right this version is very fun,think we might give it another try in a season long league.

My final roster Mahomes,Williams,Coleman,Hill,Hardman,D Rob,Kelce,Butker,KC D and Sanders at flex.

51 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Well you were right this version is very fun,think we might give it another try in a season long league.

My final roster Mahomes,Williams,Coleman,Hill,Hardman,D Rob,Kelce,Butker,KC D and Sanders at flex.

Nice

10 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Looks like McCoy might be a healthy scratch tomorrow.

36 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Looks like McCoy might be a healthy scratch tomorrow.

I heard. Thanks. I’ll put the other one in. 

8 minutes ago, nzoner said:

@Hardcore troubadour you guys doing this again this season?

It’s a bit different this year with only one team per concern  on the bye. I’m going to have to figure out what that means. 2 more teams  to chose from in the first round. Actually 4. 

On 1/5/2021 at 4:12 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s a bit different this year with only one team per concern  on the bye. I’m going to have to figure out what that means. 2 more teams  to chose from in the first round. Actually 4. 

Yeah,I'm sitting down tomorrow and making a postseason conference and player list.We're up to 31 players @$50 each so pot is looking decent.