Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

Good riddance 2010s!

Let’s see I found out Gloria was cheating on me repeatedly, lost my job, lost Mother, got divorced, lost my house, and gained 150 pounds due entirely to my glandular problem. 

This decade was like getting punched in the weiner over and over again. Good riddance. Only direction to go in from here is up. :cry: 

I had some good and some bad. First wife left me and we divorced. Found out shortly after that she had cheated on me multiple times. Met my current wife a few years after and couldn't be happier. Had two grandsons born during this decade and started my current job which I love.

Hopefully this next decade will be a cancer free one!  That's all I got.  I (luckily) can't compete with you guys who were married to wh0res. 

:cheers:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, DonS said:

Hopefully this next decade will be a cancer free one!  That's all I got.  I (luckily) can't compete with you guys who were married to wh0res. 

:cheers:

Good luck to you buddy. Also I can pass along my ex wife's phone number if you want it?!?:banana:

1 minute ago, KayJay1971 said:

Good luck to you buddy. Also I can pass along my ex wife's phone number if you want it?!?:banana:

I'll pass.  I don't want the 2020s to become the decade of STDs and AIDS. 

Keep your chins up, guy!  I have a feeling that the 2020s are going to be the decade of t.j. booker!  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, KayJay1971 said:

I had some good and some bad. First wife left me and we divorced. Found out shortly after that she had cheated on me multiple times. Met my current wife a few years after and couldn't be happier. Had two grandsons born during this decade and started my current job which I love.

How did you find out? 

First half of the decade was the worst of my life. Second half the best. Except for the mom dying part.

Looking forward to the 2020's.

Yeah, pretty crap decade all things considered. 

Hoping for that aneurysm soon into the New Year. 

I had my son, bought a house, more than doubled my salary, quit smoking and got into the best shape of my adult life.

Overall this was a really good decade for me. :thumbsup: 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

I had my son, bought a house, more than doubled my salary, quit smoking and got into the best shape of my adult life.

Overall this was a really good decade for me. :thumbsup: 

Considering you were an incel living in a rented room you got off of Craig’s list I’d have to agree with you. Cheers! 

Moved from Colorado Mountains to Wine country. 

Some big ups and down with work.

Daughter is kicking ass (school, ballet, socially) and happy.

Mrs and I are ok.

This decade has been rough on health.  Old injuries hurt more. New injury (rotator cuff).... but also have dropped a bit of weight.

We lost mrs father about 5-6 years ago. The other 3 parents are showing signs of age.

Making a decent amount more $$ than previous decade.

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 1:30 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

How did you find out? 

I was hanging out with some mutual friends and one of them let it slip. The look on my facer must have been horrible because they immediately said "We thought you knew already" meaning they had probably known for a long time. Meh. It all worked out in the end..