Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Thunberg and antifa

Didn't see this. I know it's from July, but didn't see it here.

Interesting how it just seems to have happened to her of all people. So innocent. 

• Haha 1

She is just pawn in game of life.

Let's give credit where it is due. She nailed it. We are all against fascism and antifa is a violent movement. 👍

• Like 1

Whatever happened to the two kids from that school shooting that were supposed to be the next media darlings? Were they dumped and disposed of after they used up their fame? 

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You’re obsessed. With a kid.

Get a life.

You're obsessed with other's obsession. :dunno:

• Like 1

Look, I don't know who this little prepubscent tard is or why anybody listens to her. 

I mean, if I don't give a crap about Crapeneck, you think I give two chits about her babbling about global worming?

Besides, worms are good for the soil. 

6 hours ago, sderk said:

Didn't see this. I know it's from July, but didn't see it here.

Interesting how it just seems to have happened to her of all people. So innocent. 

23 hours ago, sderk said:

"Living in your heads" is so overused on this site. People on this site comment about a lot front page news stuff. And this was one of them. 

:D

6 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Let's give credit where it is due. She nailed it. We are all against fascism and antifa is a violent movement. 👍

Agreed.  I'm willing to give her some slack since she's still just a kid that's being manipulated by her parents and other "activists".  She's only the flavor of the month and will easily be discarded (see David Hogg) for the next shiny new thing as lefties do with kids.  This time next year no one will even remember who she is.

Hopefully, as she gets older and gets more real world experience, she starts to see that manipulation and starts thinking for herself on her terms. 

4 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Agreed.  I'm willing to give her some slack since she's still just a kid that's being manipulated by her parents and other "activists".  She's only the flavor of the month and will easily be discarded (see David Hogg) for the next shiny new thing.  This time next year no one will even remember who she is.

Hopefully, as she gets older and gets more real world experience, she starts to see that manipulation and starts thinking for herself on her terms. 

That was his name! David Hogg and the other bald headed angry Hispanic boy that was his partner during that whole ordeal. It’s like they dropped out of the media completely once their usefulness is up. Same is gonna happen with this girl. She will b1tch and moan for a few weeks, liberal news outlets will eat it while having her front and center to tell others how horrible they are for doing this to a little girl, then they will abandon her once the hype dies down. 

these two 

https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/872603/david-emma.jpg?w=1600&h=1600&q=88&f=bb78d242b5ac11a072a18da6a5ef8aa9

• Like 1

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Get a life.

I'm so in your head. You are obsessed. But thanks for thinking about me. I guess. 

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Get a life.

LOL the media shoves greta down everyone's throats forever but if someone comments on it we are obsessed.  LOLOL

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, riversco said:

LOL the media shoves greta down everyone's throats forever but if someone comments on it we are obsessed.  LOLOL

:lol: So true. Worms gets obsessed with people who comment on anything that isn't left slanted.

• Thanks 1

Give her a MAGA hat.

29 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Give her a MAGA hat.

That's funny. Because for some reason I think she would know what that hat represents and would choose not to wear it. But yet she 'oopsied', and didn't know what shirt she was wearing was all about. 

She is so much the prop of evil that it's getting more like a movie the more you see it. Here, wear this Greta, no, not that Greta. She's probably at the point now that her brainwashing has been completed. She is now a full fledged Jedi Liberal Warrior. 

She doesn't realize that she herself is a fascist.

12 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Get a life.

Convington boys said wassup

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Get a life.

I don't think the leftist media is reading FFtoday, but if they are, I hope your message to them hits home.