sderk

Actors I'm sick of seeing anymore.

Merryl Streep. Stop haunting the earth.

Robert De Niro - You had your day, now go away forever.

Samuel Jackson - Retire please. Same stuff over and over and over and over and...... It's gotten old.

Jack Nicholson. Go away forever you lakers loving bltch.

So many who wish to stay in the in the public eye after they are worn out and yet so many people who still kiss their ass. 

• Like 1

Jim Carey for sure. I loved him before he went crazy overdosed/killed his ex and now spends time locked into TDS and painting about it.  When you see a story that has his name it's never about his work. Its always about him being batshit crazy. 

Good call on Carey. Fonda is part of the living dead that most of the actors mentioned so far are fated to be. 

Why can't we get a little more Jim Gaffigan cameos in flicks?

Matthew Maconaagay...his voice grates on me like no other.

Between his horrible movies (biased)  ( unfortunately he is a really good actor)  and his lincoln commercials...I cant stand him.

The current trend seems to be putting the same actor or group of actors in every show and or movie possible until the world gets sick of them.

Kevin Hart and Tiffany Haddish come to mind.

8 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Between his horrible movies (biased)  ( unfortunately he is a really good actor)  and his lincoln commercials...I cant stand him.

G0ddamn I hate those Lincoln commercials! :mad:

8 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

He row and row buggeh and neveh frick it. Maybe he eat it? 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm curious what you all watch that you see these actors so much that they drive you crazy.

Melissa McCarthy is another one.  She was in every other movie that came out for awhile. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=melissa+mccarthy+movies&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS791US791&oq=melissa+mccarthy+movies&aqs=chrome..69i57.3990j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I first saw Tiffany Haddish in the Tracy Morgan tv show called the OG.

Look at all the movies (including) voice overs she's done in the last few years.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=tiffany+haddish+movies&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS791US791&oq=tiffany+haddish+movies&aqs=chrome..69i57.3902j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Does Hollywood have a quota on mouthy black actresses or something?

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Melissa McCarthy is another one.  She was in every other movie that came out for awhile. 

https://www.google.com/search?q=melissa+mccarthy+movies&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS791US791&oq=melissa+mccarthy+movies&aqs=chrome..69i57.3990j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I first saw Tiffany Haddish in the Tracy Morgan tv show called the OG.

Look at all the movies (including) voice overs she's done in the last few years.  

https://www.google.com/search?q=tiffany+haddish+movies&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS791US791&oq=tiffany+haddish+movies&aqs=chrome..69i57.3902j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Does Hollywood have a quota on mouthy black actresses or something?

Wow.  She's a busy woman.  I honestly didn't really know who Haddish was.  I do like McCarthy though.  I think she has some hilarious movies.  Some are terrible but I do like a decent amount of them.

I suppose things could change, but I'm done with DeNiro, Pesci, and Pacino after wasting 3+ hours of my life on the Irishman.  

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Dwayne Johnson...By far.

my thought exactly

as well as Whoopi Goldberg, not that she's in any movies, just the fact that she's still alive

I'm taking the term "actor" loosely here, but Alyssa Milano should shut her pie hole and get back to taking her top off for money. 

• Like 1

Any of these 100 lb actresses that beat the crap out of 4-5 bad guys in their movies. Fantasy is one thing, but this constant scene in all of those movies is absurd. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Any of these 100 lb actresses that beat the crap out of 4-5 bad guys in their movies. Fantasy is one thing, but this constant scene in all of those movies is absurd. 

Ohhh....How about Zach Ertz's wife keeping up with him in that VISA commercial? I didn't realize NFL players were so weak.

Carey and Deniro are good ones.    Not because they are in so much stuff anymore, but because they've become so vicious and vocal about their politics.   

Hey Jim - You are a fukin Canadian who gave your girlfriend so many drugs and STDs that she offed herself.   Your entire life experience is making funny impressions that make people laugh.    Why the hell would we care what your political views are?   

Hey Bobby - You've been an actor since you dropped out of high school.   Your entire existance is pretending to be someone else.   Why the hell would we care what your political views are?  And, by the way, shouting vulgarities at public events where hundreds of people are attending = not cool and only shows how immature/stupid you are. 

I''ll add another one:  Lin-Manuel Miranda:    You were in theatre throughout school and has done nothing but that since then.   Your dad was a democrat hack ("political consultant") in NYC.    The world is shocked that you are a hard-core lib, could have never seen that one coming.   Other than having the balls to lecture our vice president when he honored you by attending your play - what are you bringing to the table that's new/different?     Nothing?   Ok then just shut up and fock off.    I'd rather hear the opinion of someone that's worked on an oil rig or rode a garbage truck than your theatre nerd BS.      

• Thanks 2

That whole Hamilton thing emanated from a liberal think tank. 

Judd Apatow. And his wife who only gets roles in his movies. Go away. 

I hate seeing superheroes play other super heroes. Green Lantern is Dead Pool but, he's also an X-Men vilian...meh. Really? Is it so hard to cast someone else. 

I dont know half the people you guys are mentioning.  But then again I dont watch much TV.

So I suppose my answer is im not sick of any of them.  

Kevin Hart I suppose gets old and has never been funny.  I can pick him out of a lineup and hear him from a mile away so I know who he is.  I know hes been in a lot of movies but ai cant name them and probably havent watched any.

Edit: you guys watch a ton of movies

all those black actors with deep voices who do stupid tv commercials.

2 minutes ago, taco breath said:

all those black actors with deep voices who do stupid tv commercials.

"This, is CNN."

2 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

People dont care how studios used to own the rights to actors and actresses.

Adam Sandler - plays the same dude over and over.

Anne Hathaway - creeps me out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Oh hell yeah on Sandler. Annoying as can be.

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Was his new movie good?  I sort of want to see it which is rare for me these daysm