Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Ahhh, good old new york and the homeless....

Gross.

And if the store isn't going to do anything about it why don't they set up a homeless food line in a neighboring building or something? 

They are correct in not allowing employees to interact with those dudes. Not all homeless are gentle kind people. 

I'll be there again Sundee through Tuesdee 

There is a hot bar in every freakin convenient store.

Homeless dude or not, Im not buying the hot food from one of those places unless its controlled. Period.

Buffets are disgusting

17 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Homeless dude or not, Im not buying the hot food from one of those places unless its controlled. Period.

Buffets are disgusting

I love it. :dunno:

25 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://nypost.com/2020/01/02/man-accused-of-driving-drunk-killing-pedestrian-freed-due-to-new-criminal-justice-reforms/

Yep New York aspires to tell the country how the nation should be run. They let homeless run amok, free criminals suspected in a DUI that killed a man................

The only hope is that people will wake up after DeBlasio and Cuomo finish ruining the whole state, not just the city. Just like when Dinkins and Mario Cuomo did and we got Guilliani and Pataki. Who proceeded to clean the place up. 

Is that Domingo Germán?

6 minutes ago, edjr said:

Is that Domingo Germán?

I thought it might have been Aaron Hernandez but he's dead. As dead as former Celtic Len Bias. 

This is literally my worst nightmare/what I am envisioning when I look at public buffets, food bars, etc.   It's why I try to avoid them unless it's something like a private function where you can be reasonably certain that there isn't some crazy person shoving their hands in the food.     And I am in now way a germaphobe or anything like that - just the whole idea grosses me out.