sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

Iranian Major-General Qassem Soleimani, head of the elite Quds Force, and Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis were killed late on Thursday in an air strike on their convoy in Baghdad airport, an Iraqi militia spokesman said.

“The American and Israeli enemy is responsible for killing the mujahideen Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis and Qassem Soleimani,” said Ahmed al-Assadi, a spokesman for Iraq’s Popular Mobilisation Forces umbrella grouping of Iran-backed militias.

The strikes were reportedly carried out by the US, with unnamed officials indicating the targets had been identified in advance. A spokesman for Iraq’s Hashed al-Shaabi military force also indicated the US was responsible.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.scmp.com/news/world/middle-east/article/3044412/top-iranian-military-commander-qassem-soleimani-killed-air

Not Benghazi. No American lives lost. Just Islamic scum. 

From 2018:

Dismissing Trump as a “cabaret owner,” the general said that it was beneath Rouhani to respond to Trump, and said that “as a soldier,” he would respond.

After mocking the U.S. for the war in Iraq, saying “have you forgotten that you provided adult diapers for your soldiers in tanks?” Soleimani then switch to threats. “Despite that you are currently threatening the great country of Iran? With what background do you threaten [us]?”

Soleimani continued:

We are near you, where you can’t even imagine. We are the nation of martyrdom, we are the nation of Imam Hossein, you better ask. Come; we are ready. We are the man of this arena. You know that this war would mean annihilation of all your means. You may begin the war, but it is us who will end it.

Soleimani was not the only Iranian general threatening the U.S. In response to Trump, Major General Mohammad Baqeri, the Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces, said on Tuesday that Iran’s army was poised to deliver a “crushing response to any threat at any level.”

Soleimani was one of the most evil people in the world and surprise surpise obama was easy on him.

Trump needs to receive a peace prize for this. Not that he gives a shlt about those crap awards.

• Haha 1

This is not only big for the US, it's big for the world.

The whole leftist narrative tomorrow will be that the US is in trouble now. Iran will kill all of our soldiers. 

It's almost like they haven't been paying attention. PDJT will slapahoe with a bunkerbuster. I heard "Tyrone is cumming" was spay painted on the bombs  

I do so enjoy when these people die.....

13 minutes ago, lod001 said:

FBIdiots are losing their mind that their buddy was killed by us.

I thought you may be kidding...but I checked in to see you are correct.

Ho-Lee sh1t.  I just looked this guy up and damn, that took balls to take him out.    I think it's the right move, but wow.   This guy was the equivalent of Iran's sec of defense and close associate to Ayatollah Kahmeini.    And we just blew him up dead.    I get you can debate whether its too provactive or not and that won't be answered for several months or more.    But damn that was a bold move.    It will be fascinating (potentially terrifying) to see how this works out.   It's a much more provocative/devastating move than it seems at first pass.  

One news story described him as:

One of Iran’s most senior and important military figures, Major-General Qassem Soleimani, head of the elite Quds Force. . . .   Soleimani, 62, was a legendary military figure within Iran and beyond, having first made his name as a commander during Iran’s long and bloody with Iraq. . .   As head of Iran’s Quds Force, he was in charge of overseeing its highly trained special operations forces

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Masshole said:

Ho-Lee sh1t.  I just looked this guy up and damn, that took balls take him out.    I think it's the right move, but wow.   This guy was the equivalent of Iran's sec of defense and close associate to Ayatollah Kahmeini.    And we just blew him up dead.    I get you can debate whether its too provactive or not and that won't be answered for several months or more.    But damn that was a bold move.    It will be fascinating (potentially terrifying) to see how this works out.   It's a much more provocative/devastating move than it seems at first pass.  

One of Iran’s most senior and important military figures, Major-General Qassem Soleimani, head of the elite Quds Force. . . .   Soleimani, 62, was a legendary military figure within Iran and beyond, having first made his name as a commander during Iran’s long and bloody with Iraq. . .   As head of Iran’s Quds Force, he was in charge of overseeing its highly trained special operations forces

This guy has been well known for years for the terrorism he leads. During obama's disgraceful run as president the US had sanctions on this guy saying he was not to travel outside of Iran. Obama didn't enforce that at all as the dude ran around the world as he pleased. Obama gave him money even while Iran held US hostages.

Good for Trump. There comes a time when terrorists need not to be catered to and enabled to create more terrorism.

8 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Ho-Lee sh1t.  I just looked this guy up and damn, that took balls take him out.    I think it's the right move, but wow.   This guy was the equivalent of Iran's sec of defense and close associate to Ayatollah Kahmeini.    And we just blew him up dead.    I get you can debate whether its too provactive or not and that won't be answered for several months or more.    But damn that was a bold move.    It will be fascinating (potentially terrifying) to see how this works out.   It's a much more provocative/devastating move than it seems at first pass.  

Apparently this means you have TDS to even mention that there could be consequences.

Bottom line we don’t know sh1t. The military and the intelligence folks do. Hopefully they were consulted and agreed it was a smart move, and hopefully they’re right.

• Like 3

This dude breaks it down in a way that you won't see from the US propaganda outlets who were calling the terrorists attacking our embassy "protesters"

Click the link to read the full thread.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

It is? :dunno:

Too dumb to recognize it on the regular. You're a a TDS clown through and through. 😂

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Too dumb to recognize it on the regular. You're a a TDS clown through and through. 😂

Serious question: you didn’t use to be a right-wing troll, right?

I seem to remember you as a regular dude who liked the Niners or something like that.

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Serious question: you didn’t use to be a right-wing troll, right?

I seem to remember you as a regular dude who liked the Niners or something like that.

You thinking I'm a right wing troll is hilarious. I'm a pro abortion (not federally funded), non religious , anti .gov intrusion guy. 

This was a guy Obama had in his white house.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

This was a guy Obama had in his white house.

Yes it was. And he was a bad guy back then too.

I'll be the first to tip my hat to the Trump Haters Crew here. One of the few times politics has been set aside and the GC is pretty much unanimous in their thinking.

Let's hope Iran isn't pushed into doing something stupid (either by their own failing leaders or our own CIA holdovers from the last administration).

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

Everyone has information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary. Democrats won't allow it though even though they have the same information.

Once you open the box of arresting your political opponents, it never closes. You get incumbents who won't leave office, and opposition leaders seeking to retaliate.

9 hours ago, lod001 said:

FBIdiots are losing their mind that their buddy was killed by us.

Unbelievable. 

All of them defending raghead, muslim, bastards. That entire board would be better served suck starting a shotgun. 

Media is in full PANIC NOW mode.

Oil SPIKING...Stocks TANKING.....Money being put into SAFE HAVENS

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Apparently this means you have TDS to even mention that there could be consequences.

Bottom line we don’t know sh1t. The military and the intelligence folks do. Hopefully they were consulted and agreed it was a smart move, and hopefully they’re right.

You are correct.

This guy has been the strategic, tactical and practically spiritual leader of the Iranian proxy war for about 20 years.  He was a dirtbag piece of sh! scum for sure, but the guy was friggin brilliant.....masterful.....

He is irreplaceable for them..... whereas HE would have reacted to this in a way that both responded AND delivered on their strategic goals....anyone who replaces him will act erratically and passionately but with little regard for consequences....so....perhaps in a way, more dangerous....because who ever takes over will have governance over a large, powerful and highly effective terrorist organization.....

• Thanks 1

Promises made, promises kept. Muslim scum destroy our embassy and torture and kill Americans at Benghazi and we get a story about a video. Muslim scum break a few windows in Baghdad and we send in the Marines and blow them up.  MAGA! 

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Glad he’s dead.

Hope it was a smart move. 

This.

I want us to be more isolationist when it comes to wars. I understand the need to fight back a little when provoked and I hope this is all it is. 

Trump got us out of Syria, hopefully not to go to another war though.

US Citizens are being told to depart Iraq immediately.  

Um, why would there be an american that isn't government placed in Iraq ever

I wonder if Delta will offer a travel change waiver so I can re book my vacation?

• Haha 1