sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

CNN questions "US logic" on attacking and killing Qasem Soleimani.  Citing "Trump is gambling with other people's lives and his own political fate" and basically raking him across the coals for the attack. LOL. 

CNN and its employees are a bunch of Anti-American, terrorist support pvssies. 

This a clear case of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend".   CNN and liberals will likely soon be condemning these senseless acts of violence vs  Soleimani their other allies. 

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

CNN questions "US logic" on attacking and killing Qasem Soleimani.  Citing "Trump is gambling with other people's lives and his own political fate"

I guess this a clear case of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend".   CNN and liberals will likely soon be condemning these senseless acts of violence vs  Soleimani their other allies. 

CNN is despicable at this point, they have completely lost their way......these people have no idea how the allegiances work on the ground in these areas.  MORONS......

2 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

CNN questions "US logic" on attacking and killing Qasem Soleimani.  Citing "Trump is gambling with other people's lives and his own political fate" and basically raking him across the coals for the attack. LOL. 

CNN and its employees are a bunch of Anti-American, terrorist support pvssies. 

This a clear case of "an enemy of my enemy is my friend".   CNN and liberals will likely soon be condemning these senseless acts of violence vs  Soleimani their other allies. 

What was their take on Obamas record setting drone strikes? 

I am glad the dude is no longer on the planet.  I just hope that the Iranians smarten up and realize that they have been playing with fire.  I am also glad that Trump didn't tweet about it before doing it, which I would not put past him.  

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I am glad the dude is no longer on the planet.  I just hope that the Iranians smarten up and realize that they have been playing with fire.  I am also glad that Trump didn't tweet about it before doing it, which I would not put past him.  

He tweeted they would pay. And they did. Much better than drawing imaginary red lines. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He tweeted they would pay. And they did. Much better than drawing imaginary red lines. 

I thought Trump just used a black Sharpie.  He also uses red?

I hate to join in politics around here. And I feel I have to preface my post these days or people will start in with name calling and labeling. -

I think Trump has done well.  I would vote for him in November.  Im not saying this was a wrong move.   I dont claim to know like 99% here who have a hand in US intelligence.

But here he is tweeting that Obama would attack Iran in order to get reelected.  This is a small part of why ai dont bother with the waste of time that is politics.  Because it is just that...politics.  nothing is real.  It is all posturing for votes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theweek.com/speedreads-amp/887229/trump-repeatedly-predicted-obama-attack-iran-reelected

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

They think differently than we do, one of the things I still struggle with is separating their mindset and logic with ours, the two do not mesh well, and after being on the ground for a period of time I start to imbue it and it starts to became my "nature" if that makes sense, then when I return to CONUS there is a transition period.

There are "good" people over there, but the leadership across the board is not good, these are evil people, through and through....

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What was their take on Obamas record setting drone strikes? 

:clap:

Just now, RLLD said:

They think differently than we do, one of the things I still struggle with is separating their mindset and logic with ours, the two do not mesh well, and after being on the ground for a period of time I start to imbue it and it starts to became my "nature" if that makes sense, then when I return to CONUS there is a transition period.

There are "good" people over there, but the leadership across the board is not good, these are evil people, through and through....

I can't figure out the whack jobs we have here, never mind the ones over there.  

I am not sure if they felt that they could continue to push the issue after Trump put off the last strike.  This time, he followed through and it was a big one.  I just hope that it doesn't continue to escalate, but I am not thinking that is a likely scenario.  I would be very surprised if this doesn't continue to escalate bigly.  

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I hate to join in politics around here. And I feel I have to preface my post these days or people will start in with name calling and labeling. -

I think Trump has done well.  I would vote for him in November.  Im not saying this was a wrong move.   I dont claim to know like 99% here who have a hand in US intelligence.

But here he is tweeting that Obama would attack Iran in order to get reelected.  This is a small part of why ai dont bother with the waste of time that is politics.  Because it is just that...politics.  nothing is real.  It is all posturing for votes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/theweek.com/speedreads-amp/887229/trump-repeatedly-predicted-obama-attack-iran-reelected

Politics is something we should leave to DC.  The press is trying to twist this as an attack on Iran, this killing a General in Iraq.  Pelosi claims she wasn't told, I have no idea the rules about that, but I doubt she is told about 0.1% of airstrikes.  

The fact that they got him to precisely tells me they had great intel, and no leakers were in the fold.  

I bet ole khameni or whatever his name is, just put on a pair of depends and is hiding in a bunker somewhere. We take that loser out and the regime falls and democracy (which is what the younger generation wants) will prevail.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Politics is something we should leave to DC.  The press is trying to twist this as an attack on Iran, this killing a General in Iraq.  Pelosi claims she wasn't told, I have no idea the rules about that, but I doubt she is told about 0.1% of airstrikes.  

The fact that they go him to precisely tells me they had great intel, and no leakers were in the fold.  

Trump doesn't need to tell that fake tittied old bag anything.

7 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I thought Trump just used a black Sharpie.  He also uses red?

No, that was the other guy. Trumps the guy who does his job. 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump doesn't need to tell that fake tittied old bag anything.

Don't think so either, nor do I fully believe she wasn't informed. She is politicking, trying to distance herself from this.  As if she can be separated from something done on her watch.

8 hours ago, sderk said:

Everyone has information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary. Democrats won't allow it though even though they have the same information.

WHOOSH!!!  :lol:

Again, Obama was dropping bombs like they were Brady getting dropped by the Giants and libtards said zilch. GFY. 

Next week is going to be interesting here in the defense department.

One down.  A billion more to go.  

39 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I am not sure if they felt that they could continue to push the issue after Trump put off the last strike.  This time, he followed through and it was a big one.  I just hope that it doesn't continue to escalate, but I am not thinking that is a likely scenario.  I would be very surprised if this doesn't continue to escalate bigly.  

Sanctions have destroyed Iran's economy.  I don't know what state their military is in but I suspect that if we got in to a "war" with them it would last about as long as it did with Saddam.  Either way, I'm sick of us pretending we don't have this evil out there that would love to kill every one of us.  We play whack a mole when a little terrorist cell pops us somewhere.  I'm fine with us taking the fight directly to them just as I was with Iraq.  Obama gave Iran a false sense of security that we were a bunch of pooseys. Fock them.

I really hate the U.S. getting involved in anything over there as it never seems to end and the crazy ones are really crazy.

With that said, they were or attempting to attack the U.S. Embassy earlier.  Supposedly intelligence was this dude was leading to more of the same....against U.S. 

If you are going to do something, don't half arse it, drop the hammer.

• Thanks 1

I don't want to piss off Iran. I want to pull out and don't care if they take over Iraq. Total rat's ass. There's no point being there and we have no national interest at stake. Fock that place.

We shouldn't be there and if we weren't this a$$hole should be alive to kill as many Sunnis as he wants and Iran wouldn't be pissed off.

But then he went ahead and presumably green lighted killing that contractor and then ordered people to storm the embassy. Sh*t like that has consequences. Trump did what he had to do. Team Trump (including the State Department and the military) also did well to avoid another Benghazi. The emergency security plan worked and the military response was prompt. Everybody involved looks good so far.

Hopefully Trump still intends to pull out. After taking out these two a$$holes, he can do it while saving face. Unfortunately, now we see what Iran does. They're going to be pissed. I'm just not on board with the Iran hate. They aren't supporters of al Qaeda or ISiS,  they fight them too and aren't in the habit of sending terrorists outside the Middle East, they keep their violence in the toilet aimed at Sunnis where it belongs. If we didn't have troops swimming in the toilet fir no good reason, they likely wouldn't be focking with us at all.

44 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You can't figure out the whack jobs over there? Here's some help: They chant "death to America " like it's the morning prayers. Lesson over. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I don't want to piss off Iran. I want to pull out and don't care if they take over Iraq. Total rat's ass. 

We shouldn't be there and this a$$hole should be alive to kill as many Sunnis as he wants. Don't care.....

But then he went ahead and presumably green lighted killing that contractor and then ordered people to storm the embassy. Sh*t like that has consequences. Trump did what he had to do. Team Trump (including the State Department and the military) also did well to avoid another Benghazi. The emergency security plan worked and the military response was prompt. Everybody involved looks good so far.

Hopefully Trump still intends to pull out. After taking out these two a$$holes, he can do it while saving face. Unfortunately, now we see what Iran does. They're going to be pissed. I'm just not on board with the Iran hate. They aren't supporters of al Qaeda or ISiS,  they fight them too and aren't in the habit of sending terrorists outside the Middle East, they keep their violence in the toilet aimed at Sunnis where it belongs. If we didn't have troops swimming in the toilet fir no good reason, they likely wouldn't be focking with us at all.

Good Post.  Bingo.

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You can't figure out the whack jobs over there? Here's some help: They chant "death to America " like it's the morning prayers. Lesson over. 

So, you know what they are going to do next?  I know what they want to do, but I don't know what they will do.  I don't think that we can just kill everyone that says "death to America".  

I don't want to be there either. But something to consider is Israel. We pull out and bye bye Israel. Israel has nukes. Remember that when you want to give control of the ME to Iran. Not saying pulling out completely isn't a valid want. But an Israel under attack has to be factored in  

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

So, you know what they are going to do next?  I know what they want to do, but I don't know what they will do.  I don't think that we can just kill everyone that says "death to America".  

We don't. We kill them when they attack our embassy. If they stop they will live. Don't want no mess don't make no mess. 

And for his next trick. Watch Trump make the Democrats defend Iran. 

• Thanks 3

Just now, kilroy69 said:

Well, the failing NY Times described the mob attacking our embassy as "mourners". 

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't want to be there either. But something to consider is Israel. We pull out and bye bye Israel. Israel has nukes. Remember that when you want to give control of the ME to Iran. Not saying pulling out completely isn't a valid want. But an Israel under attack has to be factored in  

Israel can defend themselves. Also, if we're going to put troops in the Middle East, Israel is the only place to do so.

But who's going to invade Israel. Egypt is stable, Jordan is stable. The Palestinians are nitwits but contained behind the wall.  There's Syria and Lebanon but Israel controls the Golan Heights. If Iran were to move a bunch of troops to SW Syria, or Lebanon, Israel would vaporize them.

And the US would have their backs.

Besides, we're talking about Iraq. Fock Iraq ten times over. Iran can have Iraq, let them solve the rubic's cube. Send in death squad, I'll but popcorn. Giving Iraq to Iran is like giving them radioactive toxic waste so far as I'm concerned. Do what you want, Your Ayatollahness, I'd as soon spend my time watching Honey Boo Boo reruns.

• Like 1

Soleimani has been a designated terrorist since 2011.

The organization he led, Quds, has been a designated terrorist organization since 2007.

The parent organization of Quds, IRGC, has been a designated terrorist organization since April 2019.

Congress authorized war in Iraq in 2003.

Soleimani has been responsible for the deaths of hundreds of US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Soleimani was responsible for the attack on our embassy just a few days ago.

Anyone who cries about killing him is either an ignorant fool or an anti-American agent.

Did anyone cry when Obama ordered the assassination of designated terrorist Osama bin Laden in Pakistan? Was that a declaration of war against Saudi Arabia?

A piece of shite is no longer on this Earth, actually about nine pieces of shite, and we are all safer.

Iran will do nothing other than talk and shoot a few missiles at random ships. Oh wait, they already did that.

The media and left will jump on this thinking they found their next box of Peach Mints, but they will end up with nothing but their dik in their hand once again.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Winner.  It's pretty incredible actually.

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Trump said 'Hold muh beer'

Beer is Haram. Maybe he can hold it though. I don't know the rules.

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/01/02/irans-khamenei-taunted-trump-before-soleimani-strike-you-cant-do-anything/

Iran’s Khamenei Taunted Trump Before Soleimani Strike: ‘You Can’t Do Anything’

Trump said 'Hold muh beer'

LMFAO.....he should post a pic of him doing the "oops" face....🤣