sderk

Top Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani killed by air strikes in Baghdad

2 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/01/03/rose-mcgowan-i-do-not-side-with-iran-i-definitely-dont-side-with-the-usa/

On que............Rose Mcqowan apologizes to Iran on behalf of 52% of Americans.

What a ¢Vnt.

Of course #Soleimani was an evil evil man who did evil evil things. But that at this moment is not the f*cking point.

:doh:

11 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Israel can defend themselves. Also, if we're going to put troops in the Middle East, Israel is the only place to do so.

But who's going to invade Israel. Egypt is stable, Jordan is stable. The Palestinians are nitwits but contained behind the wall.  There's Syria and Lebanon but Israel controls the Golan Heights. If Iran were to move a bunch of troops to SW Syria, or Lebanon, Israel would vaporize them.

And the US would have their backs.

Besides, we're talking about Iraq. Fock Iraq ten times over. Iran can have Iraq, let them solve the rubic's cube. Send in death squad, I'll but popcorn. Giving Iraq to Iran is like giving them radioactive toxic waste so far as I'm concerned. Do what you want, Your Ayatollahness, I'd as soon spend my time watching Honey Boo Boo reruns.

You think Israel is going to wait until there are troops on their border? 

We shouldn't be there in the first place because unnecessary sh*t like this can and did happen.

But putting that aside since we are there, this is going really well so far.The embassy thing was a disaster for Jimmy Carter and Hillary but Trump pirouetted out of that beautifully and got the guy responsible for ordering the attack.

This game is stupid and unnecessary but Trump is playing it well.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think Israel is going to wait until there are troops on their border? 

No. They'll see them coming and react accordingly.

I'm not worried about Israel's safety. They have the wall to keep out the Palestidiots and can beat the tar out of anybody in the region.

• Confused 1

Fock Israel.  What have we ever gained by being allied with them?  We've wasted trillions at their behest.  God supposedly chose ya, let him defend you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

No. They'll see them coming and react accordingly.

I'm not worried about Israel's safety. They have the wall to keep out the Palestidiots and can beat the tar out of anybody in the region.

Anybody. Not everybody. 

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Fock Israel.  What have we ever gained by being allied with them?  We've wasted trillions at their behest.  God supposedly chose ya, let him defend you.

Agree. They are an anchor around our necks. Have been since they say they came into existence. But they have nukes. That's all I'm saying. 

Trumpers last week: He’s getting us out of these stupid ME conflicts! :thumbsup: 

Trumpers today: Murica fock yeah! :headbanger: 

Looks like isolationism went the same ways as fiscal responsibility. :doh: 

As usual the Trumpers have no principles at all except unwavering loyalty to the cult leader.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2020/01/02/irans-khamenei-taunted-trump-before-soleimani-strike-you-cant-do-anything/

Iran’s Khamenei Taunted Trump Before Soleimani Strike: ‘You Can’t Do Anything’

Trump said 'Hold muh beer'

What a world we live in.   A US President and the head Ayotollah in Iran tweeting at each about something that lead to the "he got blowed up real good" of basically the #2 guy in Iran's gov't.

That's fukin crazy times right there.    And I don't necessarily mean it in the bad way.    I'm actually not sure if it's good, bad or indifferent.   Just don't know but it seems crazy.

For any who don't get the "blowed up real good" reference, an old SCTV bit that was stupid but always made me laugh:

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers last week: He’s getting us out of these stupid ME conflicts! :thumbsup: 

As usual the Trumpers have no principles at all except unwavering loyalty to the cult leader.

What changed?

Looming impeachment trial. Anything else?

17 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Their womenz are hot :wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

What changed?

Issue at the Baghdad Embassy and a response to those involved.  Not sure if guys heard.

:dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

What changed?

Trumper mood swings. They’d support free abortions for transgender illegal immigrants tomorrow if Orange Jesus told them it was a good idea. They are waffling jellyfish, easily swayed by the cult of personality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, MDC said:

They’d support free abortions for transgender illegal immigrants tomorrow

If only we could go back in time and offer one to yer mom.........

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Issue at the Baghdad Embassy and a response to those involved.  Not sure if guys heard.

:dunno:

The correct response is to simply blame a youtube video after US embassy folks have been killed. It's worked so well in the past. 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

jackass, I am an isolationist til we are attacked, then focking destroy them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I don't want to piss off Iran. I want to pull out and don't care if they take over Iraq. Total rat's ass. There's no point being there and we have no national interest at stake. Fock that place.

We shouldn't be there and if we weren't this a$$hole should be alive to kill as many Sunnis as he wants and Iran wouldn't be pissed off.

But then he went ahead and presumably green lighted killing that contractor and then ordered people to storm the embassy. Sh*t like that has consequences. Trump did what he had to do. Team Trump (including the State Department and the military) also did well to avoid another Benghazi. The emergency security plan worked and the military response was prompt. Everybody involved looks good so far.

Hopefully Trump still intends to pull out. After taking out these two a$$holes, he can do it while saving face. Unfortunately, now we see what Iran does. They're going to be pissed. I'm just not on board with the Iran hate. They aren't supporters of al Qaeda or ISiS,  they fight them too and aren't in the habit of sending terrorists outside the Middle East, they keep their violence in the toilet aimed at Sunnis where it belongs. If we didn't have troops swimming in the toilet fir no good reason, they likely wouldn't be focking with us at all.

I agree with this post.  The "attack" on our embassy wasn't much of an attack and died out by sundown.  I don't believe this Suleimani ordered an attack on our military contractors, either.  The US delivered airstrikes on 5 of these Shia militia garrisons.  That's what pissed these people off in the first place.  Ethnic militias formed to fight ISIS and apparently these Shia militias under Suleimani's command were very effective at it and engaged in ongoing operations against pockets of ISIS fighters in Eastern Syria and Western Iraq.  Unfortunately, because Western media can't be trusted to tell the truth, one has to go out and find alternate sources to try to create a composite of the truth.  Some say this guy was a terrorist; others say he defended the people from ISIS and was very effective at it.  It's very troubling that those that are or were the most effective at eliminating ISIS get eliminated themselves or have stumbling blocks placed in their way at every turn.  This has someone else's fingerprints all over it.  We're supposed to be past this neocon bullshit at this stage.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jackass, I am an isolationist til we are attacked, then focking destroy them

They broke windows and set fires in an embassy halfway across the globe. Protests and property damage are enough to get ADD Donald going though. He must throw darts to figure out his daily policy positions.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/flashback-israel-wanted-to-kill-al-quds-leader-soleimani-but-obama-tipped-off-iran/

Back in 2015 Israel was reportedly on the verge of killing Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the Iranian Quds Force but the Obama administration warned Iran of the imminent attack.

Israel’s Haaretz News reported: The report says Israel was “on the verge” of assassinating Soleimani three years ago, near Damascus, but the United States warned the Iranian leadership of the plan, revealing that Israel was closely tracking the Iranian general.

The incident, the report said, “sparked a sharp disagreement between the Israeli and American security and intelligence apparatuses regarding the issue.”

1 minute ago, MDC said:

They broke windows and set fires in an embassy halfway across the globe. Protests and property damage are enough to get ADD Donald going though. He must throw darts to figure out his daily policy positions.

so you're buying the MSNBC pitch I see, they were just protesters

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/01/03/rose-mcgowan-i-do-not-side-with-iran-i-definitely-dont-side-with-the-usa/

On que............Rose Mcqowan apologizes to Iran on behalf of 52% of Americans.

What a ¢Vnt.

Whats funny is that regardless of her support/position, they would kill her arse in a New York minute over there if she were not famous....they detest people like her

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

Whats funny is that regardless of her support/position, they would kill her arse in a New York minute over there if she were not famous....they detest people like her

Akin to the idiot women that join from America only to be used like a cvmdumpster then summarily killed.

It takes a special kind of retard to be a liberal Hollywood SJW.

6 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Akin to the idiot women that join from America only to be used like a cvmdumpster then summarily killed.

It takes a special kind of retard to be a liberal Hollywood SJW.

They buy into the propaganda that these are good people, that Islam is good, and in reality.....on the ground.....in these areas....its Lord of the Flies every day, but with far less reason or morality.

I'm trying to go back and forth between here and FBG. 

The general conssnsus (other than Orange man bad, which of course is throughout every thread on there)

Is somehow we have awakened a beast.  That NOW they are going to try and conduct terrorist acts on american soil, or attack Israel.  

Because, well you know, they were a peace loving nation and religion before the bad orange man woke them up.

Joe even asked them to not do that today, and the Anti Trumpers said FOCK YOU JOE and doubled down on it.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

40 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so you're buying the MSNBC pitch I see, they were just protesters

Some were some weren’t. So what? Iran backs a group that lights fires and breaks some windows at an embassy in Iraq and the guy who says he’s an isolationist orders military strikes over it. 

No telling what Trump and his Trumpettes stand for by Saturday.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

The general conssnsus (other than Orange man bad, which of course is throughout every thread on there)

Is somehow we have awakened a beast.  That NOW they are going to try and conduct terrorist acts on american soil, or attack Israel.  

Because, well you know, they were a peace loving nation and religion before the bad orange man woke them up.

Joe even asked them to not do that today, and the Anti Trumpers said FOCK YOU JOE and doubled down on it.

HA HA HA HA HA HA

Me too. Pure insanity over there. these cowards will continue their terrorist attacks but they know we can wipe them out from over here if they go too far. Trumps level of going too far is just a lot less than the pvssies in the WH before him.

Lefties: we paid Iran Billions, it didn't work and we're all out of money and ideas.  And we're pisssing our pants ascared. 🤣

• Thanks 1

Dow down 162 points  0.56% as of midday.  Anyone seeing a run on the banks? Financial chaos?  

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Me too. Pure insanity over there. these cowards will continue their terrorist attacks but they know we can wipe them out from over here if they go too far. Trumps level of going too far is just a lot less than the pvssies in the WH before him.

Shonuff is jumping up and down trying to find a way to impeach Trump for this. Too funny. 

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Dow down 162 points  0.56% as of midday.  Anyone seeing a run on the banks? Financial chaos?  

That's nothing. I'll be concerned when it's down 1k. 

27 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

HA HA HA HA HA HA

That thread is a dumpster fire. 

11 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

It's actually recovered quite a bit from the open. Russell, NAZ and S&P are heading towards green.